Solo Cup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Solo Cup Interview Questions

2.7

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Solo Cup (Lincolnshire, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with multiple people within the company. Interview lasted about an hour and the questions were pretty standard. Employees that were formerly in pricing analyst role were in the interview as well as some higher ups. I found out the company was possibly moving locations and a year later they actually did so I was glad I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• How my past experiences would benefit me in this new role?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Solo Cup in February 2009.

Interview

everything seemed very friendly. Didn't really take that long but it was not working out for both parties so it was ended.

Summer Intern-Plant Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Solo Cup (Dallas, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Three people interviewed me and one of them is quality department manager. There are several questions like, what's your weakness? What did you do?(Based on your resume) what's your maximum hours of working? Prefer work independent or as a team? How will you meet the deadline?

Interview Questions

• What's your maximum hours of working?   1 Answer