Solstice Junior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Featured Interview

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Solstice (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Shortly after my application was submitted I received a call from a recruiter and after a brief discussion I was instructed to complete a technical challenge.

The challenge was fun and interesting, it gave me a taste for the type of work that I would likely be doing at Solstice.

After I completed the challenge I had a phone interview with one of the tech leads at Solstice. We discussed my background, the solution I came up with for the technical challenge, and we talked about Solstice.

Finally I had an in person interview that was split up into two blocks. One with two of the lead consultants and one with a higher up. Both discussions went well, we discussed my background in depth and I was asked to come up with solutions to a couple of design and coding problems.

Over all the experience was very positive. Everyone at Solstice was kind, honest, and genuinely seemed to want to help me succeed throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• If you were tasked with deploying a Java API on AWS how would you go about doing that? Why would you do it this way?   4 Answers