Solstice Sunglass Boutiques Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Solstice Sunglass Boutiques Interview Questions

1.3

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I met with 2 different store manager at 2 store locations. One interview on 9th avenue, the other in the soho store. Both store managers were easy going, and disclosed information about the company as a whole transitioning as well as their styles of management. They gave constructive feedback on what store they thought Id be best for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with solstice?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate/Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waipahu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques (Waipahu, HI) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online 3 times,
    Was called 3 times.
    Called back for interview, went in.
    The lady sam, asked me to tell her about myself,
    Told me to pick 5 pair of sunglasses and tell why you chose it. She will ask if you could work more than 30 hrs or if you're available on weekends.

Interview Questions

• - get to pick 5 sunglasses
      Will asked why you chose it.
      1 Answer
    • Why did you choose this one?   1 Answer

Keyholder/Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in December 2014.

Interview

The first step was to fill out application online. After this you are sent an email asking you to complete an online quiz. Next, you are sent an email asking you to complete an online quiz. This is followed by an online personality profile consisting of at least 100 questions. The questions are multiple choice style. Within the next twenty-four hours I received a phone call for an interview with the store manager. During the interview I learned that the position is part- time. I expressed disinterest in a position that was not full time. I learned that the pay is $14 an hour and that benefits are available after 6 months. I also learned that the employees receive a monthly bonus of about $100 a month if the sales quotas are reached. All if the employees work as a team. The sales bonuses are not based on individual quotas. The next step in the interview process would have been an interview withI the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Solstice?   1 Answer