Solstice Sunglass Boutiques Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Solstice Sunglass Boutiques Store Manager Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques (Raleigh, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was smooth and I had a good understanding of the roles and responsibilities at the end of the process. Full benefit explanation as well as scope of position.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest accomplishment in your career?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Solstice Sunglass Boutiques

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Did three interviews
    In person with DM, then phone interviews with HR and RM
    Maybe took 2 weeks total to get an offer. After I interviewed I did a background check and received the offer letter and call. Started within two weeks. Overall it took less than a month from interview one to start date. I've seen the process since I've been with the company take less than a week

Interview Questions

• They asked the standard questions to see what kind of manger you would be, how you motivate a team, and what kpis you work with. Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques (Orlando, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Uses peopleanswers. A core value indicator used to help identify your characteristics. Solstice is inspired to be a fashion forward individual who is looking for growth within a small retail environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. They gavbe me a price, and i accepted

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in December 2011.

Interview

Online application and skills assessment. If that is passed, the applicant is brought in for an interview. Then a 2nd interview with the DM. Followed by a background check.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me something that you have done in your life which you are particularly proud of."   Answer Question