Solstice Sunglasses Key Holder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Featured Interview

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Solstice Sunglasses.

Interview

I applied online, then set up in person interview with store manager. Next, I had a phone interview with the district manager. Basic retail/customer service questions, nothing too hard. If you're friendly, professional. show that you like talking to people and meeting goals you'll be good.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Solstice Sunglasses

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Solstice Sunglasses.

Interview

The company called with in a day of my application process. An interview was scheduled where we could go over my previous experience and talk about the position being applied for. A second interview was then scheduled for me and the Regional Manager. After being hired a training process was mandatory before hitting the sales floor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why I should choose you over the other Candidates   1 Answer

Negotiation

Full time Position

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Solstice Sunglasses.

Interview

one interview with the manager and one with the district manager. Just asked basic questions about my past employment history and what I knew about the company. Take time to review the company and brush up on basic interview questions

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Solstice Sunglasses (Orlando, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Brief a quick process it's a professional experience and wear black like alll black is the uniform for the store and having a pair of stylish sunglasses is always good too

Interview Questions

• Availability to work great implantation great benefits i the en it's good expedite and I would continues   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tinton Falls, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Solstice Sunglasses (Tinton Falls, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Solstice Sunglasses (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Applied for position online and was contacted by store manager two days later. Store manager notified me that I would need to interview with another store manager by phone first and then an in-person interview. The interviews were quite easy and included standard situational answers. If you've worked in a luxury retail setting, the questions won't be difficult.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was very limited. The company has a range and the store manager picks based off your location and experience.

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Solstice Sunglasses (Paramus, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview was not complicated. It was a 15 min interview maybe less. The store manager seemed desperate for new people. It seemed like there was a loss of employees.

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Solstice Sunglasses in September 2013.

Interview

You apply online and take a personality assessment. If you pass the assessment you get a phone call for an interview once your done with your interview you have a second interview over the phone. The second interview is with a another store manager or the district manager. If you are offered the position you will receive a phone call letting you know your background check is taking place. Once everything is clear the last phone call you will get is the job offer pay and your start date.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability like?
      Tell me about your last and current position   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Solstice Sunglasses.

Interview

Easy and not intimidating.

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Solstice Sunglasses (Annapolis, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty much easy. I interviewed with the SM and DM because she was in town at the time. They asked about previous work experiences and customer service skills. They also asked why I wanted to leave my current job. Then afterwards they talked a little bit about the company, what their ideal employees look like. I received an offer within the same day.