Solucom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Solucom Interview Questions

IT Consultant Interview

Interview

1 HR interview: They ask you to walk them through your résumé. Sometimes you'll be asked to give some details about a special experience.
    The interview lasts 45mn, and eventually, you'll be given the following process.
    You need to write 3 pages about Solucom, Why consulting and finally about the offer you chose.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nantes (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Solucom (Nantes (France)) in September 2015.

Interview

First selection based on resume and cover letter. Then first interview with a person in charge of recruitment, then a second interview with a team leader. And finally a last interview with a director. For internships, the process has only two interviews. For foreigner applicants or those living outside of Paris, possibility of phone or visio-conference interview.

Consultant Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Solucom (Paris (France)) in January 2015.

Interview

2 weeks after I have submitted an application with my CV and chosen an internship subject from the website I have been contacted by a representant from the Human Resources (first interview). Then 2 weeks after that I passed a second interview with a consultant. At this point I have been asked to write a short report on the behalf of the selected subject for internship. And finally the interview with the head of the selected business line for the internship.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the work of a consultant in a consulting firm ?   1 Answer

Consultant Junior Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Solucom.

Interview

First interview with the HR. Difficult interview, asked me many questions reflecting on my previous experiences, what I would improve about my previous experiences, why I made the educational/career choices I made, etc. The interviewer did not seem at all interested in what I had to say and kept looking at her phone. She then explained the Solucom Way and how the HR has a policy to follow up with every interviewee after every step on the interview process. She told me I would be contacted in one week with a positive or negative answer as well as a follow up discussion.

2 weeks later she sent me a short email saying I was not accepted, and that she would call me the next day.

No call from her. Over the next few days I sent her an email, called her several times and left her voice messages.

In total it has been 3 weeks and never a call back from her. What a pity because I was extremely interested in Solucom but it seems like they are not a company of their word.

Interview Questions

• What would you change about your previous experiences/internships?
      What is something you could have probably done better during your previous internships?   Answer Question

Consultant Junior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puteaux (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Solucom (Puteaux (France)) in February 2015.

Interview

1) Phone interview with headhunter
    2) HR interview with a consultant
    Didn't go through the rest of the process.
    The HR interview seemed to went well, but actually the consultant didn't understand what I said but she didn't make an effort to make the communication better. Also I suspect that some of the questions are not so much related to my profile but more related to what my previous employers do, so I set up a trap, and she jumped right into it.
    Got the debriefing 2 weeks later, much longer than it should be (less than 1 week).
    They are interviewing like 20 candidates per day. Never seen that before.

Interview Questions

• If you redo this internship, what are the aspects that you will try to improve this time?   Answer Question

Final Year Internship Interview

Interview

There were two interviews, one with an HR representative and one with a senior manager from the practice chosen during the first interview.
    They contacted me very quickly after I submitted my resume on the website. The whole interview process was personalized with one HR referral from the beginning to the final debriefing.
    If you make it to the second interview, you are asked to write a summary of the two interviews you had, so taking notes during the process is recommended.

Interview Questions

• There was no really difficult question. I was simply asked to justify in detail each and every step of my curriculum.   Answer Question

As Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Solucom (Paris (France)) in March 2014.

Interview

I had 2 interviews of 1h30, and 2 months between each interview. The first one with a member of the recruiters in the HR department and the second one with a Consultant who had more than 10 years of experience in this company.

Interview Questions

• There were general interviews about my passed experiences, basically reviewing my resume and what I could offer to this company, if I could fit the culture of the company, and a presentation of the ompany at the same time.   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Solucom.

Interview

Premier échange téléphonique à propos des motivations, pk solucom, pk le conseil présentation de l'entreprise ensuite elle m'a envoyé un mail de confirmation pour mon premier entretien avec un consultant senior. L'échange était concentré sur mon parcours, ma formation, mes expériences. J'avais perdu bcp de temps en me renseignant sur les détails des missions de l'entreprise alors que ce n'est vraiment pas important lors de ce premier entretien, j'attend la réponse encore pour savoir si je passe à la prochaine étape

Interview Questions

• quels sont vos critères de choix d'un cabinet de conseil   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Solucom (Paris (France)).

Interview

Entretien téléphonique (un vrai petit entretien d'une dizaine de minutes) puis un entretien avec une RH toute jeune qui semblait avoir fait la fête la veille... elle arrive en retard, n'arrête pas de bailler pendant l'entretien... Ce n'est pas sérieux.

Stagiaire Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Solucom (Paris (France)) in November 2015.

Interview

Entretien téléphonique : motivation, expérience, etc.
    Entretien RH : motivation, parcours académique, expérience, etc.
    Choisir trois sujets de stage parmi ceux proposés par l'entreprise en justifiant pourquoi.
    Entretien avec un manager : motivation, expérience, etc.

Interview Questions

• Cela veut dire quoi un cabinet de conseil indépendant?   Answer Question