Solucom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Solucom Interview Questions

Consultant Junior Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Solucom.

Interview

First interview with the HR. Difficult interview, asked me many questions reflecting on my previous experiences, what I would improve about my previous experiences, why I made the educational/career choices I made, etc. The interviewer did not seem at all interested in what I had to say and kept looking at her phone. She then explained the Solucom Way and how the HR has a policy to follow up with every interviewee after every step on the interview process. She told me I would be contacted in one week with a positive or negative answer as well as a follow up discussion.

2 weeks later she sent me a short email saying I was not accepted, and that she would call me the next day.

No call from her. Over the next few days I sent her an email, called her several times and left her voice messages.

In total it has been 3 weeks and never a call back from her. What a pity because I was extremely interested in Solucom but it seems like they are not a company of their word.

Interview Questions

• What would you change about your previous experiences/internships?
      What is something you could have probably done better during your previous internships?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nantes (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Solucom (Nantes (France)) in September 2015.

Interview

First selection based on resume and cover letter. Then first interview with a person in charge of recruitment, then a second interview with a team leader. And finally a last interview with a director. For internships, the process has only two interviews. For foreigner applicants or those living outside of Paris, possibility of phone or visio-conference interview.

Consultant Junior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puteaux (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Solucom (Puteaux (France)) in February 2015.

Interview

1) Phone interview with headhunter
    2) HR interview with a consultant
    Didn't go through the rest of the process.
    The HR interview seemed to went well, but actually the consultant didn't understand what I said but she didn't make an effort to make the communication better. Also I suspect that some of the questions are not so much related to my profile but more related to what my previous employers do, so I set up a trap, and she jumped right into it.
    Got the debriefing 2 weeks later, much longer than it should be (less than 1 week).
    They are interviewing like 20 candidates per day. Never seen that before.

Interview Questions

• If you redo this internship, what are the aspects that you will try to improve this time?   Answer Question

Consultant Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Solucom (Paris (France)) in January 2015.

Interview

2 weeks after I have submitted an application with my CV and chosen an internship subject from the website I have been contacted by a representant from the Human Resources (first interview). Then 2 weeks after that I passed a second interview with a consultant. At this point I have been asked to write a short report on the behalf of the selected subject for internship. And finally the interview with the head of the selected business line for the internship.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the work of a consultant in a consulting firm ?   1 Answer

As Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Solucom (Paris (France)) in March 2014.

Interview

I had 2 interviews of 1h30, and 2 months between each interview. The first one with a member of the recruiters in the HR department and the second one with a Consultant who had more than 10 years of experience in this company.

Interview Questions

• There were general interviews about my passed experiences, basically reviewing my resume and what I could offer to this company, if I could fit the culture of the company, and a presentation of the ompany at the same time.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Interview

1 HR interview: They ask you to walk them through your résumé. Sometimes you'll be asked to give some details about a special experience.
    The interview lasts 45mn, and eventually, you'll be given the following process.
    You need to write 3 pages about Solucom, Why consulting and finally about the offer you chose.

Final Year Internship Interview

Interview

There were two interviews, one with an HR representative and one with a senior manager from the practice chosen during the first interview.
    They contacted me very quickly after I submitted my resume on the website. The whole interview process was personalized with one HR referral from the beginning to the final debriefing.
    If you make it to the second interview, you are asked to write a summary of the two interviews you had, so taking notes during the process is recommended.

Interview Questions

• There was no really difficult question. I was simply asked to justify in detail each and every step of my curriculum.   Answer Question

Consultant banque et assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Solucom (Paris (France)).

Interview

1 er entretien téléphonique avec une RH qui m'expose ses motivations à me rencontrer sans entendre les miennes. Rdv manager constamment repousé pour finir dans une salle d'attente avec près de 30 candidats pour le même poste et me retrouver face à un manager qui m'explique qu'il est désolé pour moi car lui mise sur les profils ingénieurs ( mon CV stipule pourtant que je suis d'une ESC).
    Mauvaise expérience me concernant je ne déconseille cependant pas l'entreprise aux autres. Je suis simplement tombé sur un manager indisposé à recruter et les RH ont des objectifs d'entretiens donc ne vous faites pas de faux espoirs

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Solucom (Paris (France)).

Interview

Entretien téléphonique (un vrai petit entretien d'une dizaine de minutes) puis un entretien avec une RH toute jeune qui semblait avoir fait la fête la veille... elle arrive en retard, n'arrête pas de bailler pendant l'entretien... Ce n'est pas sérieux.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Solucom (Paris (France)) in September 2016.

Interview

J'ai passé un entretien avec un consultant qui a duré 2h. j'ai été amenée à parler en détail sur mon CV (toutes mes expériences). Il m'a posé plein de questions sur des expériences de stages ou de projets, type pourquoi on vous a demandé de sortir des fichiers XML et pas d'autres !!!!
    Je n'ai pas passé d'autres, ils m'ont appelé pour me dire qu'ils n'ont pas retenu ma candidature.

Interview Questions

• Quelle est la différence entre un cabinet de conseil et une SSII   Answer Question