Soluteo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Soluteo

Interviews for Top Jobs at Soluteo

Sort:

Product Owner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soluteo.

Interview

It was an amazing experience from finish to start. I was welcomed with a friendly and professional HR partner and then the interview took place with the president which shows a lot about the culture and how much he cares in the talent that he hires. The questions went from competencies, to getting to know me on a personal level also. They asked my values and how they would fit within their culture. I got a tour of the office also which was amazing. Then got to meet the operations director which had more technical questions. IT was a great overall experience and it really was positive for me.

Interview Questions

• What would be your 30 day plan if you were to be hired at Soluteo   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Soluteo (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

Très bon processus d'embauche, du premier contact via LinkedIn jusqu'aux rencontres avec l'équipe. Le processus est très axé sur l'humain avec plusieurs rencontres individuelles avec différents membres de l'équipe, dans leurs bureaux et à l'extérieur. Très grande transparence des dirigeants sur leurs attentes et l'environnement qui nous attend chez Soluteo. Le questionnaire d'entretien couvre assez large pour bien évaluer notre personalité, mais demeure relativement standard. Bon suivi de la part de l'équipe tout au long du processus qui témoigne du sérieux de l'entreprise.

Interview Questions