Solutia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Solutia Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Solutia (Springfield, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed for 4 rounds and then got a reject. First round is HR, Tech. Manager phone round and then they called me for onsite. After that there is a Skype interview with a manager from EU. I thought that's the end. But finally they asked me to submit a behavioral test.

I guess my rejection is due to the VISA problem I had. Good luck with the interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such. Just be prepare your self for the Technical and Behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Solutia (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online for this position which was a temporary position that was only for 7 months. The HR representative who called asked me various introductory questions. She seemed very impressed with my knowledge of the company. I asked when to expect a reply and the HR representative said next week. Instead, it was the next day and I got the e-mail stating that I got rejected.

Master Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Solutia (Springfield, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview was easy, but the panel interview was the toughest one. All behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• mistakes in the past, team work example, previous projects, etc   Answer Question

QC Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Solutia (Springfield, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

I was first contacted by HR personnel in order to set up an interview with two company members who were the head of the department that was hiring (chemistry labs). It was a phone interview that lasted 30 minutes where 1) the job was explained to me in much greater detail than was in the initial job posting and 2) I was asked to talk about my prior experience/background. At the end I was told that I would be notified within a week with either a rejection or I would be asked to come into their location to take a written test. I was not asked to the second round.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you've been headstrong to a fault.   Answer Question