Solutionary Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA | Glassdoor

Solutionary Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Solutionary (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Was contacted by a member of HR who said they found my resume online and was then set up with an interview with SOC Operations Manager. Pretty standard questions regarding security and networking.

Interview Questions

• Can you name the seven layers of networking (OSI Model)?

What is a DOS and DDOS?   Answer Question

SOC Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Solutionary (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

3 Phone interviews. One with HR, one with Manager, one with Director. Followed by a face to face interview with the Manager and the Director. They were very casual, positive, and funny.

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Solutionary (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2009.

Interview

Initial phone screen included basic networking and security questions, to establish background in the field. The on-site interview started with a written skills test. Then there were 2 local interviewers and one conferenced in from remote location. The next phase was a knowledge and how "might you do this" looking for analytical thought processes. Then more of a discussion about the company and position. Offer came 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• If cost were not an issue, can you show how you would design a network, including subnets, routers, firewalls, ids, etc.   Answer Question