Sonatype Customer Success Team Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sonatype

1 Interview Review

Customer Success Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sonatype (Remote, OR) in January 2018.

Interview

Initial discussion with recruiter. He asked great questions and made me feel very welcomed to ask questions of him. He was very clear on next steps and what to expect along the entire interview process, as well as how the decision to hire is made. Next, I completed a well-designed take home project, and proceeded with an additional 6 or so interviews with team members, manager, and VP. Each interview was about an hour, all conducted via video. Each interviewer set a conversational, easy tone while remaining very professional. I can say I truly enjoyed talking with each person. As someone else said in a recent review, I agree that "it is a pretty big time investment for candidates, but the company is also investing time to thoroughly vet them. It is very apparent that they care about hiring high quality, thoughtful people". It's well worth the time you put in, if the job and the organizational culture fit your preferred style of work. The entire process was smooth from start to finish. All interviews were done remotely.

Interview Questions

• Asked thoughtful questions throughout, and honed in on my experience with specific goals of the team in mind.   Answer Question