Sonatype Security Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sonatype

3.5

Security Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fulton, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sonatype (Fulton, MD) in February 2018.

Interview

The process is definitely lengthy comprising around 1 phone screen, 1 phone technical screen, 1 takehome exercise, 3-4 1:1 video calls with different team members - both technical/cultural fit assessment, and finally a follow-up phone call with Recruitment. They are definitely very selective (which is good) so be prepared to commit some time! Also, be technically prepared. It's worth it.

Interview Questions

• Q: Technical concepts/fundamentals in addition to the newer concepts in the area.   Answer Question

Sonatype Response

Mar 21, 2019 – Director of Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing feedback about your interview experience. While yes our process is in-depth we aim to ensure our candidates have a full understanding of the work they will be performing, the... More

Other Interview Reviews for Sonatype

Security Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sonatype (Remote, OR) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quite extensive - there was a phone screen by the recruiter followed by a video conference with him. This was followed by a phone call with the hiring manager and a take home assignment related to the job. Upon making it past the assignment phase, there were 45-60 min video calls with 4 members of the team.

Interview Questions

• What is Cross-site Request Forgery?   Answer Question
    • What type of attacks can be carried out on a website (the interviewer showed a website mock-up)?   Answer Question
    • What's your favorite vulnerability? (Follow up questions were based on this)   Answer Question