Sonic Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

1.4

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fountain Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonic (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Fun, easy , extremely fun, never missed a beat. Can't stop won't stop. Life in the fast lane. Small check big dreams , dance all night sleep all day, please don't stop the music. Cry me a river

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sonic (Deer Park, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

This was a pretty painless process. I applied online where I took a personality quiz and got a call to schedule my in person interview within a few days. The interview short and we scheduled my orientation for a few days later at the end of the interview. (Note however you will probably start out as a Crew Member if you apply for CarHop.)

Car Hop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sonic (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I didn't really have an interview. I walked in, met the owner of the store, and was basically hired. He explained a little about how things work, asked for my availability, put in some information on the computer, told me some rules, and told me to come in the next day to start the job.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alvin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sonic (Alvin, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Easy fast. Didn't ask me many questions. I automatically knew I had the job. They were desperate for more employees. It was a long time ago so I don't remember much.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sonic (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

interview process was quick because i already had experience and that is what they were looking for. the next day i was able to come in and do my paperwork and i also started that same day . i loved my job !

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sonic (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Did my app at like 2 am online the test is a drag not hard but long. Got a call the next morning for a interview that afternoon. Got a second interview with the general manager got hired on the spot started the following day

Interview Questions

• Is the customer always right???   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sonic (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview was really straight forward. They asked basic questions about yourself and your performance in school. They may ask what you plan on majoring in while you're in college.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sonic (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

I when I was interviewed I was just applying for a regular crew member, they asked basic math questions since they have no cash registers and you have to do all math in your head. They also asked if I was friendly, you have o be if you want to get tips.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sonic (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

I like to think I was lucky because at the time the night crew only had one other carhop so I was pretty much just given the job. As terribly under-staffed as it was, the manager left me during my "interview" to go help out for a good 20 minutes before returning. He asked me about my availability and if I was still in school and then I filled out the paperwork and started the next week.

Interview Questions

• I was only asked one question and it was: "How would I tell someone that they're doing their job wrong?"   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Interview was simple and short and afterwards I waited about a week and a half and then I was on the schedule to work. I also filled out paperwork in this time frame so it was basically being hired on the spot.