SonicWALL Engineering Project Manager (ISO Compliance) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SonicWALL Engineering Project Manager (ISO Compliance) Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Engineering Project Manager (ISO Compliance) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SonicWALL (San Jose, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

HR responded in less then 24hrs to my resume submitted via Dell website. Had interview with hiring manager in 24hrs. Interviewed with two potential peer managers then the hiring manager. Ran out of time with hiring manager. I researched Dell SonicWall briefly through ReferenceUSA, a current employee in a different organization from the , plus a user of their products. The culture seems laid back but fast paste. There seems to be concern about how engineers all have their own way of doing things, but not enough concern to mandate standards. They do not want someone who will rock the boat or add non-productive tasks to the engineers workload. Dell just acquired SonicWall in April 2012 and is taking a slow approach to integrating them into the corporate culture. Managers are not "people managers" in the traditional sense. They are more project/process managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the network architecture and products you used on previous projects.   1 Answer