KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Sonoco Products Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 88 of over 88 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Sonoco Products

Application

I interviewed at Sonoco Products

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn and asked if I would be interested in the position. Went through 3 rounds of interviews, and then was ghosted. Never a positive experience being ghosted by a company that you went through a few interviews with. A decline email is better than nothing.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions and how your experience relates to the position.
    Answer Question

Sonoco Products

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sonoco Products in Jun 2022

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. 1 with a recruiter, 1 with a hiring manager, and then a panel interview with senior leadership. Intense but typical "tell me a time when" questions. Also, some questions wanting me to expand on very specific points on my resume.

Interview Questions
  • What was one time when you encountered push back from other members of your team about an idea you had, and how did you respond?

Sonoco Products

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sonoco Products in Apr 2022

Interview

A set of interviews with managers and directors. They ask the usual questions and very helpful feedback from them. The process was organized and the HR contact was helpful during the whole thing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sonoco Products

Application

I interviewed at Sonoco Products

Interview

Started through temp service and got hired permanently 3 months later. No real interview took place, just asked questions about becoming a permanent member of the team to ensure it was the proper fit for me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Sonoco Products

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sonoco Products in Nov 2021

Interview

Go in person, asked about local and global scope. Told them it was global like the world and local like a city or state. Very easy process. And that is it. Nothing else. I will type random stuff now because this is stupid

Interview Questions
  • Go in person, asked about local and global scope. Told them it was global like the world and local like a city or state. Very easy process

Sonoco Products

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sonoco Products in Oct 2021

Interview

schnelle Antwort, klare Einleitung zu nächstem Schritt. Respektvoll zu Bewerber. Der online Gespräch ist problemlos gestattet. Der Prozess lässt man nicht lang erwarten. Mir ist zufrieden mit der hohen Effizienz.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Sonoco Products (Clemson, SC) in Oct 2021

Interview

Overall very easy interview and straightforward with nice people. Simple questions and explained the position and expectations well. Didn't receive compensation for driving 5+ hours even after reaching out multiple times.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you worked well with others?

Anonymous Employee in Hartselle, AL

Application

I interviewed at Sonoco Products (Hartselle, AL)

Interview

Generally a straight forward discussion with the Plant Manager about what fields interest me and how I would be a good fit at this specific branch of the Sonoco company

Interview Questions
  • What do you do in your free time, what issues at work have you had to work through with another employee

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troisdorf

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Sonoco Products (Troisdorf)

Interview

HR interview, followed by interview with hiring manager. No news for 3 weeks (even when asking an update via mail). Last round with plant manager in person. No news for 3 months, generic rejection email 3 months later...

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonoco Products (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was a recorded Video interview asking behavioral and experience-based questions 1. Introduction - tell me about yourself, 2. Experience in manufacturing, 3. Knowledge and experience about safety in the work environment, 3. How would you handle Conflict, 4. about Strength Weakness, 5. Why Sonoco

Viewing 1 - 10 of 88 Interviews

Sonoco Products Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Sonoco Products as 74.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.81 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Quality Manager and Production Supervisor rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Process Engineer and Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Sonoco Products takes an average of 27 days when considering 90 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Process Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Production Supervisor roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 24 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Sonoco Products according to 90 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 18.18%