Sonora Quest Laboratories Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

Sonora Quest Laboratories Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

Billing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Referred by 2 senior members[ CEO & Controller] from Quest Diagnostics- a Parent Company in Auburn Hills, MI.- The Interview process was with both the Director of Revenue Mgmt and the Payer Contracting Director

Interview Questions

• What is your Leadership Style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Rather easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and in about 2 weeks i got a call from a lady i had talked to previously while my brother was getting his blood drawn and we set an interview day. I got their early and they called me back almost an hour later than expected, there were 3 women in the room and they all took turns asking me questions, most not entry level friendly. At the end they had me demonstrate how i would draw blood and told me they would contact me in a bout a week with a final decision. They still have not contacted me and its been two weeks now.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The interview was with a panel of 5 site managers, and they asked a long list of questions. They wanted to see how you would handle a variety of situations

Interview Questions

• What tube do you use for an A1C   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

Initial communication was very friendly, and informative. Interview date was set and kept. Interview went over past experience, future goals if hired by company, and a hands on demonstration of veinipuncture technique.

Interview Questions

• there werent any difficult questions, it was all very straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was offered job and accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2010.

Interview

I applied online and was called the next day for a phone interview. The interviewer was very nice and asked various work related questions. She asked about my availability and salary requirements. She explained the position and stated that they would contact me if they decided to move forward in the process. I was contacted the next day for an interview. I had to do a pretend draw on a fake arm and was asked a few questions about the order of draw. She was very nice. I was contacted the next day with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• I did not expect having to draw on a fake arm, I have only drawn real people :)   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a little more and she came back and said she had their highest offer so there was not really room for negotiation