Sony Electronics Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sony Electronics Business Development Interview Questions

2.5

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sony Electronics (San Diego, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview consist of two parts. The hiring manager shared the job description and overview of his expectations. Then, I was asked to share my past experiences and background. There was nothing unusual about the interview. Very straight forward and I had a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• You do not have the product development experience in the past. Can you explain how you would overcome this lack of experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sony Electronics

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sony Electronics (Madrid (Spain)) in April 2015.

Interview

Two different sessions with the researchers. One by telephone and the second in face to face. After this the company went to a internal process to discuss the right candidate. I never had the opportunity to have a direct meeting with the responsible for this position.

Interview Questions

• The questions were around the profesional background, skills, facts and the expectations about the salary and previous situation.   1 Answer