Sony Electronics Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

Resume, Interview

Interview Questions

• What would you do if when doing a presentation the persons there told you that your data is not the correct   1 Answer

Negotiation

Started in a few months, salary is established.

Other Interview Reviews for Sony Electronics

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sony Electronics (San Diego, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back about a week later. The recruiter was very friendly and casual. She scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview was about a half hour. Then a week went by and I got a call confirming an in-person interview. This consisted of a panel interview, a 1:1, and a skills test. The in-person interview was about 2.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• If you were at a party, and SONY walked in, how would you describe it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was pleased with their offer.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sony Electronics (San Diego, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied online.Got call from HR and scheduled a face to face interview.2 ppl interviewd me wit hall my background information already there on their laptops.I was asked to write C code for string manipulations.They checked time n space complexity knowledge.Some hr questions were also there.I got offer in 2 weeks.

Intern Interview

Interview

gesprekken waren alleen nodig om daar aan de bak te komen. het waren niet meerdere rondes maar alleen telefonisch een gesprek en daarna nog een gesprek op het kantoor in Amsterdam, dus eigenlijk ging dat best goed