Sony Electronics Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sony Electronics Intern Interview Questions

3.5

Intern Interview

Interview

Resume, Interview

Interview Questions

• What would you do if when doing a presentation the persons there told you that your data is not the correct   1 Answer

Negotiation

Started in a few months, salary is established.

Other Interview Reviews for Sony Electronics

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sony Electronics (San Diego, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back about a week later. The recruiter was very friendly and casual. She scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview was about a half hour. Then a week went by and I got a call confirming an in-person interview. This consisted of a panel interview, a 1:1, and a skills test. The in-person interview was about 2.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• If you were at a party, and SONY walked in, how would you describe it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was pleased with their offer.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sony Electronics (San Diego, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied online.Got call from HR and scheduled a face to face interview.2 ppl interviewd me wit hall my background information already there on their laptops.I was asked to write C code for string manipulations.They checked time n space complexity knowledge.Some hr questions were also there.I got offer in 2 weeks.