Sony Electronics Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Sony Electronics Interview Questions in United Kingdom

3.2

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weybridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sony Electronics (Weybridge, England (UK)).

Interview

long but overall not too difficult. the first part of the interview consisted in standard motivational question. Then I had an interview at the main office where they assessed me a bit more in details my competences and I also had a group interview with other candidates to see how we were able to work in group.

Interview Questions

• standard questions: why sony? why should we hire you? where do you see yourself in a few years?
      how do you describe yourself?
      Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sony Electronics (London, England (UK)).

Interview

2 interviews, panel and tests

Senior Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sony Electronics (London, England (UK)) in June 2009.

Interview

Initial discussion with HR, then a 1:1 with an existing sales guy then a presentation to HR, Fellow sales guy and the sales director lasting about 1 hour. Everything went really well, all the contacts seemed friendly and open. The only negative was the closing question from the sales director "how would you deal with someone who really hates you".

Interview Questions

• "How would you deal with someone who hates you"   2 Answers

Felt that the sales director was a bit "old fashioned" in approach and his final question was strange.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sony Electronics (London, England (UK)) in February 2007.

Interview

manageable

Interview Questions

Negotiation

manageable