Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2017

2.6

Interview

Meet hiring manager, had interview, got a referral, meet the team, met skip level manager
    Did a personal test, got an offer from Human Resources, negotiated starting salary, signed contract.

Interview Questions

• What CAD software have you used   1 Answer

Software Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global.

Interview

Initially a call from recruiter. Then there were two technical interviews with pretty easy questions. The engineers also described what they did for the MediaRoom product. Coding questions were done on collab edit. Second engineer weirdly didn't get what I was doing for a question and just presumed I was wrong. (I checked what I did afterwards and it was correct) Both technical interviews were on the phone.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global in January 2014.

Interview

call first and then personal. Very long process. easy. got the call. Take few days to get call but eventually got it. Good experienceis very thorough about their interview process. This is due in part to their stance on not laying people off, but it is also just because they want to find people that are the right fit. Overall, from application to hiring, the process took about four months. I finally really got tractio

Market Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Upbeat, and very informative. The manager was interested in learning more about my background, and what I would contribute to Sony if given the chance. The manager also wanted to know how I would do under limited supervisor and potentially being my own motivator.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my prior experience and what I thought makes me effective for this role.   1 Answer

Staff Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global (Redwood City, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Telephonic- Onsite - HR

Interview Questions

• One of them asked about very fundamental elementary questions which was hard to recollect   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation as market was tough.

NOC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

You were interviewed by 2 people, one of them was a manager the other may be an assistant or technical supervisor or lead. The manager then explain the position and what you will be doing, and ask a couple questions about your personaility. The second person then starts off with technical questions.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global (Redwood City, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

I got this posistion for as a contractor. I was asked to come to the location. The manager has asked about the role. My past experience and my educational back ground. The posistion is android manula testing and he asked about bascics like android released versions. What are different types of testing that you have done. Functional stress etc...

Once that is done they just said they are going to hire me. There will be an email confirmation for job offer.

Sony Ericsson is a great place to work with incredible talent

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did ot negotiate but they paid resanobly well

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global (Raleigh, NC) in April 2008.

Interview

The whole process started off through a recruiter. There was a telephonic interview and one on-site interview. On site consist of 6 1-1 interviews. In depth RF Technical background knowhow.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global in January 2007.

Interview

I interviewed for other internship positions on campus but was then referred to this position. I went to their site and interviewed with two people initially. The interview was simple and not very technical, just a getting to know you thing. Then I toured their facilities with the interviewers. They briefly went over what the types of things I would do and showed me where I would be working.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lund, Skåne (Sweden)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global (Lund, Skåne (Sweden)).

Interview

It took 2 hours, and only few "soft" questions were asked

Most time were spent on conversation about tech stack they use, qa process they have, etc.
    I asked lots of questions, maybe they were a little bit surprised.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself
      2) What were the challenges on the last place of work