Sony Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sony Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Sony

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sony.

Interview

The hiring process was relatively quick. Only about a 2-3 weeks. Everyone was very friendly and helpful throughout the process. There was a phone interview and an in person interview. The phone interview took about thirty minutes long, and the in person interview was about forty-five minutes long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sony

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sony in April 2016.

Interview

After online submission for around 3 weeks, I received skype interview. For me, I only have one round interview. The interview lasted 3 minutes. I was talking with the department director. Then I received the result in 2 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sony (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard, phone interview then in person interview. Had to wait around awhile for my interview & sort of felt as though the staff didn't value my time which was kind of disheartening.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest weakness?   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sony.

Interview

Had an interview over skype. It was a bit weird having an interview over such a medium, but the recruiter was kind. Took a long time to hear back.... like a couple months long.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you lead a Marketing Project?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sony (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was amazing. Super professional. Each interviewer was sweet and welcoming. Typically entertainment gets a bad wrap, so it was refreshing to meet people that were happy to be there! Overall the interview went well and I am confident.

Interview Questions

• What intrigues you abut Sony Pictures Television?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sony (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Had one phone interview so far and it was pretty neutral. The guy was pretty monotone and seemed to be reading off a script. He asked me a few very basic questions and then I got the follow up saying I have a one hour interview on Thursday and I should tell them my availability. I’ll let you know how that goes!

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sony (Paramus, NJ) in March 2019.

Interview

I had 2 interviews: one over the phone and one face-to-face. I had applied online so, they called me after 3 weeks asking if I was still interested. I said yes and then went on to setup the interviews.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect out of this internship?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sony in March 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by hiring manager 1 month after I applied for a phone call. Didn't move onto in-person interview. Was a short process. Interview was relatively easy with basic questions about background and interests.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sony (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

official website--interview--offer

Intern Interview

Interview

phone interview then in person interview