Sony Sales Specialist (Retail) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sony Sales Specialist (Retail) Interview Questions

Interviews at Sony

2.3

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sony (San Jose, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied online at Sony.com and got a response back in a few days. The HR rep asked a few general questions about experience in sales and customer service and then schedule an in person interview for me with the manager. The one on one interview was very easy, general questions about your experience and how you would fit the position. Talk about your experience in customer service and provide an example on how you would approach and close a sale.

Interview Questions

• If you were to be a Sony product, what would you be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation for people who start as seasonal.

Other Interview Reviews for Sony

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sony (Menlo Park, NJ) in October 2013.

Interview

it was very laid back but also challenging. asked questions but did not get too personal. very official. the guy was very friendly and was a very kind person. there wasn't really anything too it just for a position as a retail associate for the sales position.

Interview Questions

• how would i treat a customer if they started getting out of hand?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tinton Falls, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sony (Tinton Falls, NJ) in July 2011.

Interview

The hiring manager was very nice. He used lots of sports metaphors about team building and team work. We spoke about the store and retail and my history in retail. Sony was really pushing the retail stores back in 2010, but since has closed many. The manager offered me the job on the spot and told me that corporate would contact me regarding an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer