Sony Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sony (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

three parts.
    FIrst was a phone interview that was suppose to be short. AFter that was a face to face and then was a final tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• What was a role where you think you did a great job   1 Answer

Mastering Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sony (Culver City, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation to interview with the Mastering Team. I met with the team, where they discussed their processes and workflow. They asked me about my experience in mastering, my skills and my knowledge.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sony (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got sent over to an onsite interview in Culver City. It was just a 1 day interview discussing Java and JavaScript, then they sent me an offer about a day or 2 afterwards.

Interview Questions

• What does Java memory usage look like while a program is running?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sony (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Update your resume and send in via system. Asked a few questions Very Japanese influenced. They were looking for a specific type of person. Prefably male international

Interview Questions

• Can you travel a lot and be away from family   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sony (Costa Mesa, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

I arrived for an interview at the Costa Mesa, CA store. The moment I arrived, the manager told me to come back in 20 minutes. I wish the person told me to come later instead of me having to drive 17 miles to interview and find out I have to wait.