Sony Pictures Entertainment Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sony Pictures Entertainment (New York, NY).

Interview

It was simple and quick. I applied online and received an email requesting an interview and I took the first interview available. I first met with HR and then met with the department supervisor.

Literary Development Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sony Pictures Entertainment (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview about 2.5 weeks after applying online and then scheduled for in-person. After arriving early, I was kept waiting about 30 minutes with no apology or explanation. To add insult to injury the entire interview felt rushed and it was clear my interviewer didn't really read my resume. Overall, I was left feeling this could have been done over phone or Skype to avoid wasting my time and the interviewer's. Who really doesn't screen candidates over the phone in 2016? It would have been great if they actually knew what they wanted instead of posting a typical, vague job description.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sony Pictures Entertainment (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very, very simple. An introduction was made on my behalf to the HR department and to the person who I would be working directly under. Interview consisted of them going through my resume and asking me about jobs I've held in the past, why I am interested in film/why I wanted this position and some miscellaneous questions like what my favorite Sony Pictures films are what do I use in order to stay ontop of current events in film.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sony Pictures Entertainment (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter so the interview process was quicker than I thought. it was a very easy interview. I was hired the same day and started working the following Monday.

Senior Production Safety Manager -NYC- MA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sony Pictures Entertainment (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

The position was posted online, I thought I was a pretty qualified for the position. I applied immediately. A month later I received a call from HR for a screening. She asked the basic questions and we need to wait for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok on working with Artistic people. In a technical field, it tends to be hard to deal with Artist, please explain how best you will deal with them.   Answer Question