Sony PlayStation Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

4.0

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sony PlayStation (San Diego, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with my eventual direct manager. After the screening interview though, I met on-site with the senior manager of my team. I was really forward with my background and the value I could bring to the team which sold me to the manager (as he later told me).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sony PlayStation

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sony PlayStation.

Interview

Avoid Sony Playstation like the plague if you have children. I have been denied 2 roles there because I asked how do they support modern working parents with young children. The hiring managers response was a nervous laugh, followed by the pathetic explanation that they have no policy regarding flexibility and support for parents. Then he continued to try and justify this by stating most employees are young so this isn't a current issue for them. I find this slightly ironic given they day I interviewed, there was a leaving party for a young woman going off on maternity leave??? In summary, looks like an amazing company from the outside, sadly stuck in the dark ages internally. Only apply if you're happy seeing your kids on weekends.

Interview Questions

• Talk through experience and how it relates to the role   Answer Question