Sony PlayStation Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sony PlayStation Program Manager Interview Questions

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sony PlayStation in September 2015.

Interview

I applied then they sent me an email few day after to schedule a 1hr phone interview where they asked very technical questions about the Agile framework. 2 weeks after I got an on-site interview with 6 people where they asked your experience and accomplishments .

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with Agile Framework? if yes, give us an example.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sony PlayStation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sony PlayStation (Foster City, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Applying online was not very productive. I found the name of a recruiter and e-mailed her directly, which prompted a response. From first communication to final interview, it took about 2 months, so the process is very lengthy. It was difficult to get everyone the wanted me to see all on the same day, so I had to go back multiple times for a single "round" of interviews.

Questions were very straightforward and people were very nice, but the logistics were difficult. It seems the hiring manager had a hard time choosing and follow-up information was not always easy to get.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sony PlayStation (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

It was a long and unorganized process. I spoke with maybe 10 different people and had a good experience with each interviewer. The long part of the process was getting to a decision of "you're hired".

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected interview questions.   Answer Question