Sony Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Sony Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Content Creation Web Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sony (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

My initial phone interview was with one team member. My second phone interview was with two different team members. I was never contacted after the second phone interview. They did not respond to any follow up emails.

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sony (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Usual interview process for design, phone screen followed by 1:1 followed by a in house white boarding exercise. I was notified within the week that I got the position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sony (Foster City, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by HR via email to set up a phone screening time. Very pleasant and enthusiastic about seeing if I could be a match for the position. Notified me that there would not be relocation assistance provided. Was scheduled for an interview with the team's hiring manager. Manager was about 40 minutes late to 1:1 phone interview, but after contacting HR, the situation was resolved and I was able to interview for about 30 minutes. Manager apologized for the mix-up and came prepared with background of the company, needs/responsibilities of the position, and was genuinely interested in who I was and what my goals were. We briefly discussed trends (not related to the interview) in the industry for a bit and then concluded the interview. Was contacted shortly after (2 business days) and offered position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company and the position?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me about any data analysis or reporting tools you're familiar with?   1 Answer

Had difficulty finding suitable housing in time; lack of corporate housing options made it a bit challenging to be able to accept the offer.