Sopra India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 27, 2016

3.2

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sopra India (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process went quite smooth, first i had a Hr interview followed by technical interview.
    Hr interview was more focused on my acceptance of the working condition, they asked me if i was okay with the bond agreement and all.
    The technical interview went cool too, questions were from my project and technology of my interest. And they did look into my CV. The interviewer also asked what technologies excites me.

Interview Questions

• Basic DS, Link list optimization question, technology of interest.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sopra India (Noida (India)).

Interview

There were three rounds -

1 - Written Round
    It was technical round and the paper had MCQs on core java, hibernate and struts.

2 - Technical Interview
    Questions from the project I was working on and core java and J2EE questions.

3 - Managerial Interview Round
    This interview also included the questions on my current project, why I want to leave my current company and few technical questions.

only 10% hike on current package

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sopra India (Ghaziabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

There is technical round of almost DBMS questions and second round was aptitude which contains questions of flow charts.Then selected students have GD.Next round is of Technical interview and Finally HR interview

Interview Questions

• All resume based questions and technology you have learned   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sopra India (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

pool placement whole ipu is called at bpit. around 400 student sat for the exam. 5 rounds in total. 1st was technical of 50 min(mainly dbms n ds) around 1/3rd cleared it. 2nd round is aptitude for which u can never prepare as the question r non conventional( weird flow charts from which u hv to tell the answer)around 1/4 cleared. next round was gd pretty rowdy it was. make sure u speak fluently. content doesnt matter, correctness doesnt matter only thing that matter is fluency. next was hr interview. next was technical was held at company campus.

Interview Questions

• ask u abt ur day. why this company. which company u already sat in . why not placed till now. abt family general stuff.   1 Answer

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sopra India (Noida (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

First round was an online test(75 minutes and 30 questions + negative marking) which consisted of C, DBMS, Data Structures mainly. Be thorough with these subjects. Questions asked are NOT straight forward. Lot of linked list and output questions. They have some qualifying criteria if you pass the criteria you are selected for the next round.
    Second round was also an online test (Aptitude, 75 minutes 11 questions, negative marking) it consisted of flow diagrams and you have to answer questions based on them. No prior preparation required for this round. It's a bit tough though.
    Third round is GD. It was my first GD, and a good one. It was a healthy discussion participants were cooperating with each other. Everyone was asked to give a conclusion at the end.
    Fourth round is interview. It can be entirely HR, or entirely technical or hr cum technical. Be prepared. Mine consisted of puzzles, situation tests, projects and sql. Everything will be asked from your resume. Your resume will direct the direction of your interview.
    HR is very cooperative and approachable. Overall nice experience.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sopra India (Noida (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

4 Rounds:

a) Online Test(Technical questions: Linked List(10-15 Questions), C, Database(2-3 Questions), oops)
      No. of questions=30(Multiple Choice)
    b) Online Aptitude Test(Flow Charts)
        No. of questions=11
    All Questions are subjective
    Note: Both Above mention rounds are Eliminating.

c) Group Discussion(Non-Eliminating)
    d) Technical Interview
    (Note: more than 1 Technical round can be possible).

Interview Questions

• 1) OOPS (They asked me about abstraction and interface)
      2) Project (Mostly focus on your role in project and what about scope)
      3) Database ( To Which Database you are comfortable and why?, Joins, Keys)
      1 Answer

Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sopra India in July 2015.

Interview

4 rounds. 1 st technical mcq test. Tougher than usual tests but easy if your basics are clear. Prepare data structures. 2 nd round algorithm test . You dont need to prepare for it. Because if you are smart enough. You will crack it. It is tough and challenging and a lot of filtering happens in this round. Next is gd. And personal interview. Average difficulty of interview. Study your project.

Interview Questions

Legal bond for a period of 30 months.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sopra India (Noida (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was of 4 rounds :
    1. Technical Written : this round was easy one, one with good knowledge of Data Structures can easily crack it.
    2. Aptitude Written : this is completely different a bit tough too and mainly checks your logics.
    3. GD
    4. Interview Tech/HR

Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sopra India.

Interview

The technical test was tough and the quant section was different from what you'd normally expect but easy. Both GD and PI were relatively normal. Overall a good experience for a fresher.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sopra India (Ghaziabad (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

1st Round: Online Exam covering Data Structures, SQL and Programming.
    2nd Round: Aptitude test based on flow charts.
    3rd Round: Group Discussion
    4th Round: Face to Face interview in which they asked about favorite programming language and sorting algorithms. Also asked to write a sorting algorithm in your preferred language.

Interview Questions

• Asked about favorite programming language and sorting algorithms. Also asked to write a sorting algorithm in your preferred language.
      Apart from this normal questions like "how was your day?" "Describe your day from beginning?"
      Answer Question