Sopra Steria Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sopra Steria Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.8

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

I got to know about it through linkedin. Applied online and got a phone screening interview few weeks later. She basically asked me about my interest in software engineering. I talked about my background in programming and shared my passion in mobile app development and backend development.I got to know about it through linkedin. Applied online and got a phone screening interview few weeks later.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Noida (India)).

Interview

4 rounds in total, 2 written test,1 hr ,1 technical, interview depends on the mood of examiner,if he is good mood he will ask basic questions and you are selected ,If not no matter what you tell you are screwed

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

Good. Written tests were taken. Had to wait for a final round for 3 hours.. it took the entire day.. got offer after 3 days. Tests were easy. Need basic communication skills

Interview Questions

Interview

There are total 4 rounds of interviews first one is online test than technical than managerial round and at last hr round.
    Be prepared with collections topic in core java

Interview Questions

• Many were about hibernate mapping ,stuts and spring   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will offer even good package

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a telephonic round which was technical, after which there was a face-to-face technical interview and after which there was a managerial round. The technical round was a bit testing as I was even asked to write codes in assembler in the face-to-face interview

Interview Questions

• Would you abe willing to work in shifts and stay apart from home on Indian holidays as this a UK project and only UK holidays would be granted?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate easily

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

HR called me for lead position and promised to give around 35% hike. I attended the interview on saturday. There were rwo technical rounds, the whole process took 4 hours. After two days they dropped the mail that i am selected and forwarded all the documents and employee form in short i wasted another 3 hours.

After a month after chasing them theyy called me to infrom that i am selected for senior consultant role and they can give me only 7 % hike.

HR make fool of people and waste their time.

Low hike

Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sopra Steria in February 2017.

Interview

It came through placement cell.
    Round one was online test.
    Round 2 was HR and technical interview.
    Online test was easy for technical (90mins)(qn were from core data structures, algorithms, sql, software engineering) and second test(90min) was apptitute question consist of flog diagram based analytical question(time taking but easy).

Interview Questions

• question were asked easy. and were from very basic concept. programming fundamentals oops class data structures and project was mostly focused.   Answer Question

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agra, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Agra, Uttar Pradesh (India)).

Interview

Got hired directly from college.
    Their interview process consists of 4 rounds.
    2 technical written
    1 group discussion
    1/2 interview with some senior technical lead/manager.

Difficulty of overall interview process is high and they are very selective in terms of number of students they hire.
    At my time they chose only 16 out of 1300.

Interview Questions

• Their interview process consists of 4 rounds.
      2 technical written
      1 group discussion
      1/2 interview with some senior technical lead/manager.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I went for a pool campus drive from the college. The interview process took 2 days. Total 4-5 rounds depending on people clearing the first 2 rounds, for us it was only four rounds(no GD).
    1.The first round was Technical online test.Questions were from Programming, Data Structures, DBMS, Software Engineering. 30 Multiple choice questions nd if you get through 15 you clear this round.
    2. The second round was an online aptitude test. This round is very tricky not the normal RS Agarwal type questions. There were a total of 11 questions based on flow charts, and you will have to type a numerical answer for each question. This round clearly tests your problem solving skills and logical thinking.
    3. The third round was an HR interview, it lasted for nearly 30mins. A typical HR interview starting from Tell about youself, nd all possible questions from the resume. Completing this itself I was informed that I've cleared 90% of the interview process. I was called for the final interview the next day.
    4. The fourth and final round was interview with a project manager. A typical technical interview, a few simple logical puzzles were given and a few technical questions based on the areas of interest mentioned in the resume were asked.
    That's all. There were a total of more than 200 students who appeared and among those only 2 were able to clear the 2nd round (Aptitude) and both of us were able to get the offer letter.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Barcelona (Spain)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was average level performed by the manager. However, he didnt show much interest on it. The french level is important and relevant quedtions concerning your interests and experience in similar jobs or companies

Interview Questions

• Why chosing us? What is your experience on similar jobs? Etc   Answer Question