Sopra Steria Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sopra Steria Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2017

2.8

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

I got to know about it through linkedin. Applied online and got a phone screening interview few weeks later. She basically asked me about my interest in software engineering. I talked about my background in programming and shared my passion in mobile app development and backend development.I got to know about it through linkedin. Applied online and got a phone screening interview few weeks later.

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

Submitted an application, then did online assessment (numerical-situational-verbal), I am not sure if have done logical one too.
    Later I received an invitation to the assessment centre, where you get two group activities where you really have to engage with others, interview mainly behavioural questions, and a brief about the program and their work areas, you would also have to do an individual task

Graduate Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (London, England (UK)).

Interview

CV and cover letter submission followed by a telephone offer for another job. Then completion of three short aptitude tests before admission to an assessment centre in London for a series of interviews. Interviews required testing for logical thinking.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Noida (India)).

Interview

First Round was MCQ covering Struts, Hibernate and Core Java Questions
    and the second round was Tech Round. The interviewer was very helping.He was giving hints to solve the question.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

There hiring process is wrost , took whole day for 50 people to be interviewed,
    I reached there at 10 and leave at 8 pm

Average level

After all rounds they said our budget is less than your current CTC

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Noida (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

first was the online test consisting of questions on mainly struts 2, a few basic questions on core java , hibernate and spring , it was then followed by f2f technical round and at last managerial + technical round with senior managers .

Interview Questions

• Spring MVC Architecture , Hibernate configurations , basic core java questions .   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

They just called for f2f interview and after few days they responded that position is not available any more. It was just wastage of time after passing two technical rounds.

Graduate Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Birmingham, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Video Interview, have just completed so do not know if passed yet.
    Applied online, didn't need cover letter just CV.
    Got video interview, waiting to hear if invited to tests. Much harder than competitors FDM and ten10

Interview Questions

• Tell us an interesting fact about yourself, not something about your traits or job related   Answer Question
    • Why your university and why your course?   Answer Question
    • Why Sopra Steria? Why Consulting and what can you bring to the company?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of when you have brought people together to work as a team.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of an innovative technology you find interesting and believe will impact society in the future, that Sopra could exploit to bring benefit to its clients.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

Interview happened in an organised manner. First round was core technical round and it was a telecon interview. Next round was face to face interview. It was mix of technical and managerial.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Noida (India)).

Interview

4 rounds in total, 2 written test,1 hr ,1 technical, interview depends on the mood of examiner,if he is good mood he will ask basic questions and you are selected ,If not no matter what you tell you are screwed