Sopra Steria Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sopra Steria Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.8

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

I got to know about it through linkedin. Applied online and got a phone screening interview few weeks later. She basically asked me about my interest in software engineering. I talked about my background in programming and shared my passion in mobile app development and backend development.I got to know about it through linkedin. Applied online and got a phone screening interview few weeks later.

Java Developer Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

There was first online test and then 2 rounds of interviews. Started with my introduction, they moved to first round of technical discussion. After clearing first round I had to go through 2nd round of techno managerial discussion. It was a great experience.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Noida (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

It is just 4-5 hours process includes first written round which is quiet difficult followed by 2 technical rounds, followed by managerial and HR round. People are very polite and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Questions were from resume like basic java, design patterns,data base queries, spring,hibernate   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Noida (India)).

Interview

There were 2 online test, one consisting of basic questions from IT, like java, c, c++, dbms. The next round was flowchart based aptitude test, that was a bit tricky. Each of them were elimination rounds, followed by a GD. Candidates that cleared all three were called at company office noida for HR and Technical interview. HR round is easy going, however the Technical interview was a bit tricky. Overall, it was an average experience

Interview Questions

• Design a code that would accept 0 and 1 as input , and print the opposite, i.e. print 1 if user inputs 0 and print 0 if input is 1. constraints are that you cant use any conditional statement or logical operator.   1 Answer

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

Submitted an application, then did online assessment (numerical-situational-verbal), I am not sure if have done logical one too.
    Later I received an invitation to the assessment centre, where you get two group activities where you really have to engage with others, interview mainly behavioural questions, and a brief about the program and their work areas, you would also have to do an individual task

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Noida (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

It started off with a online technical test. The test was not easy. It was an elimination round. Those who cleared reached to round 2 which was online aptitude test. It was really challenging and very different from other aptitude tests. It too was an elimination round. Those who cleared it were taken to the GD round. Then who cleared GD were called the next day to their office. In the office HR and Technical interviews took place. HR interview was basic. The technical one was really tough. The interviewer was extremely experienced. The SopraSteria team was really helpful throughout the process.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Noida (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Round 1:
    a) 45 minutes of online technical MCQ test with questions from C++, The Correct Output questions, Basic DBMS, SQL etc.
    b) If cleared the above round, a 90 minute aptitude test will be taken, it will consist of program-flow graph kind of questions, you need to follow flow graph and answer question accordingly. Answers could be either MCQ or fill the box.

Round 2: Group Discussion of 10-15 minutes

Round 3: HR interview

Round 4: Technical Interview, Your college projects and questions on OS, DBMS, DS and Algorithms.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with night shifts?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to work in any location across India?
      Are you OK with 30 months of bond?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Noida (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Attended the drive in october,2107.Applied through elitmus .first gave a technical test and then aptitude test.aptitude test contains of length flow chart questions which are easy but require focus.technical test was easy containing sql and pointers questions.
    after that i was called to their office for technical interview.the process is easy to crack just be clear what you have written on your resume.

Interview Questions

• What are some difficulties that you faced while working on your project.   Answer Question

Team Lead - Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Noida (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

1) Written Test ( They were hiring for Java Spring MVC but written ques were full of struts - Don't know what they were expecting)

2) Technical Discussion

3) Technical + Managerial - Poorest of all interview : manager was there to take interview and he wanted optimization on code - when after my number of approaches he told me that he was thinking of using N-1 variable rather than N variables i have taken (and I was like seriously this is your level optimization )

4) HR discussion took 1 month as they were offering very low salary saying that it is market standard but while calling me for the interview they promised that they will give that my asking amount.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Noida (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

There was a quick interview over the phone . The second round was a face to face with the Operations Team. After clearing the second round , The candidate is again called for the last part of interview with the HR head

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience. Team Management challenges etc. They also asked about the product domain   1 Answer