Sopra Steria Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 771 of over 771 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Sopra Steria

Application

I interviewed at Sopra Steria

Interview

Hiring procesa was Smooth. I applied through Off Campus recruitment. First round was Written Test which included flow based Aptitude questions , Java Questions and SQL questions. It was followed by HR interview and Technical interview.

Interview Questions
  • Oops Java concepts
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Pune) in May 2021

Interview

I gave first round of interview which is the Apptitude test and the CPP technical questions and now selected for the next round which is the technical in that one of the company member will tell the remaining interview session .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sopra Steria

Application

I interviewed at Sopra Steria

Interview

Entretien téléphonique RH (15 min) Entretien de motivation : Session de recrutement avec d'autres candidats sur une durée de 2h30/3h avec présentation générale de l'entreprise suivie de deux entretiens de 30 min avec deux collaborateurs de l'entreprise.

Interview Questions
  • Présentation du parcours académique - Présentation des expériences professionnelles - Motivations pour rejoindre l'entreprise - Motivations pour le poste

Sopra Steria

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sopra Steria

Interview

Candidature en ligne, ensuite entretien téléphonique RH, puis entretien RH, et enfin 2 entretiens avec Senior Managers ou Partners. Les questions portaient essentiellement sur les parcours académique et professionnel. L'accent a été mis sur la capacité d'avoir un esprit d'équipe et être une force de proposition.

Interview Questions
  • Pourquoi souhaiteriez-vous rejoindre Sopra Steria Next?

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Noida)

Interview

After you clear the written test. Interview is not so hard to clear. They ask basic things Like your favorite subject (say DBMS my recommendation), basic sorting algorithms, linked list, SQL queries and theoretical details about your project. HR interview is just formality they just cross check your details.

Interview Questions
  • Bubble Sort, Normal Forms in DBMS, inner join query question to solve on paper, my final year project, difference between stack and queue, tower of hanoi.

Sopra Steria

Application

I interviewed at Sopra Steria

Interview

General competency questions, e.g leadership, teamwork, time management Then business related questions regarding what you know about the business, why this role Questions related to motivations such as why do you want to work here, what kind of person are you like

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you showed leadership What is one thing your curiosity has got you in trouble for? Why do you want to work here

Sopra Steria

Application

I interviewed at Sopra Steria

Interview

Excessivement simple, 2 entretiens pour un CDI avec des questions peu discriminantes. Avec un consultant senior puis un senior consultant de la practice. Cela se ressent ensuite sur la motivation et la qualité des personnes recrutées.

Interview Questions
  • Pourquoi Sopra Steria ? Citez moi 3 qualités et 3 défauts....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Chennai)

Interview

Applied through consulting agency, and scheduled a video conferencing interview on weekend. Interview take around 45 mins. But the recruiter is very motivated during the session. Interview was quite above average and selected for the HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Asked only 4 technical questions from mainframe and everything was on logical think only.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Noida) in Apr 2021

Interview

I was invited for interview through a consultancy, there is 3 round , 1st was online assessment ,in this they gave me hackerearths site questions for java and selenium after cleared this 2nd was technical F2F where they asked about oops concept, collection, badic of java , selenium wait, selenium component, selenium webdriver architecture, AutoIt and one program and cleared this but 3rd HR round and C is not provided expected CTC she provided less not is very less

Interview Questions
  • reverse string, oops concept, testng, use of AutoIt, project architecture

Sopra Steria

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, Valencian Community, Valencian Community

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Valencia, Valencian Community, Valencian Community) in Apr 2021

Interview

Sin teletrabajo, poca información. Muy prepotentes. Pruebas largas sin sentido. No recomendaría la empresa a no ser que no tengas trabajo. Existen mejores opciones. No caigais en carnicas porfavor. Y preguntar siempre salario.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 771 Interviews