Sotheby's International Realty Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sotheby's International Realty

Talk anonymously with Consulting India professionals

Sotheby's International Realty

Application

I interviewed at Sotheby's International Realty

Interview

The team is welcoming and prepared. Everyone is friendly and made a great impression. I would recommend bringing a resume of your work to your interview. You will love working with this team.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe your past experiences.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sotheby's International Realty (New York, NY)

Interview

Overly focused on how you manage to get on with "difficult personalities" within an office setting. I was grilled on this more times than I felt comfortable with. Perhaps Sothby's should focus on maintaining a healthy work enviornment for all employees rather than allowing abusive toxicity to be the norm just because it's "stressful for the realtors. I didn't get the job, and I wouldn't have accepted anyway. Low pay as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brussels, Brussels

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sotheby's International Realty (Brussels, Brussels) in Nov 2020

Interview

Appel téléphonique- questions sur motivations, intérêts,... Les questions étaient très cool et ouvertes, pas de questions théoriques . Avant l'appel, lettre de motivation et cv requis bien entendu. L'équipe était très avenante et à l'écoute. Intéressant de poser des questions concernant la boite en fin d'entretien

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sotheby's International Realty

Application

I interviewed at Sotheby's International Realty

Interview

Had two interviews, a first one at the headquarters where they give you language tests and a second one to meet with the office manager and be interviewed by him. Two weeks in beetwen each interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sotheby's International Realty (Toronto, ON)

Interview

It was straight forward with no hard questions. The questions asked were mainly about my past experience. The person interviewing me was super nice, with a positive attitude, and made me comfortable during the process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sotheby's International Realty (New York, NY)

Interview

Multiple interviews. Personal. Unique. Relaxed. Interview included head realtor and then expanded to include team members. Overall process was fairly relaxed and enjoyable. Response to application, interviews, and any questions were promptly answered to

Interview Questions
  • Work history as it relates to position. Personal organization style.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sotheby's International Realty (Taipei) in Dec 2018

Interview

This took place in Taipei, Taiwan. two female manager interviewed me. basically no test like banking interviews. They asked about my resume. Told me about the compensation. This is more a PR/marketing job than sales. They have an independent sales team. At the end they had me do some translation work involving mostly real estate knowledge

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sotheby's International Realty (Rome) in Dec 2018

Interview

Interview held in Italian and English (language required). Interviewed by two people at the same time in one of the empty room of the building. It lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about my professional and educational path. In the end they asked me why I wanted to work for them and that they had the urgent need to find someone for the position vacant.

Sotheby's International Realty

Application

I interviewed at Sotheby's International Realty

Interview

Went over sales stats and approach to doing business. Looked for a high standard of professionalism and level of service you provide to clients. Discussed the culture of the Sotheby's brand and if you align with them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sotheby's International Realty (Annapolis, MD) in Aug 2017

Interview

Excellent interview, to the point but comprehensive. The manager in the Annapolis office was terrific! This is a very classy company with great branding and marketing. After the initial interview I was referred to the hiring manager - a two step process to assure they get the right people.

Interview Questions
  • What is your network in the area?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews