SoulCycle Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

SoulCycle Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Feb 25, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SoulCycle (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Very casual and conversation style interview, asked me questions about my experience working with people, hospitality experience, went over resume, asked about availability, told me what a typical day looks like on shift, let me take a class post interview.

Front Desk Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SoulCycle (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Easy and friendly interview process. Felt comfortable and at ease. It was a very casual conversation about personal hobbies, previous work experience, and what you could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• What inspires you? What are your hobbies? How would you settle a disagreement with another coworker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SoulCycle (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for the position through a brief phone interview which took about 10 minutes. I first received an email asking if i could come in for an interview in person, but was then told a phone interview was to be completed first. The process was very easy and friendly but unfortunately my availability did not match their needs.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Soul Cycle   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SoulCycle (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long, I had a total of 5 interviews. During this process the company proved to me they really care about their employees and who they hire. I had two phone interviews, followed by an in person interview with the regional manager, an in person interview with a studio manager as well as a 3 hour shadow shift followed by a final interview with another studio manager in the area.

Interview Questions

• Describe you management style
      How would your current employees describe you?
      What do you like to do for fun?
      Describe a time you delt with a difficult customer, how did you handle the situation?

Application

Interview

I had to go through 2 phone interviews, a Skype interview with 3 people, an in person interview with the area manager, an interview with a studio manager and another interview with the studio manager I would be working with which included a shadow shift. The process was long but incredibly easy. I'd like to point out that there was another interview shcheduled that I showed up to early. I waited for a 1/2 hour and even though the woman who was supposed to interview me was upstairs she did not come down and had the front desk staff ask me to reschedule with her via email. She couldn't even tell me herself...should of ended the process there as I had a horrible experience moving forward.

Interview Questions

• Why soulcycle?
      Tell me about yourself
      Have you ridden before?
      Tell me about a time you handled a difficult customer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SoulCycle (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with a recruiter, senior recruiter, regional manager, and finally a studio manager. All of my interviews were about 3 weeks apart. I followed up a couple of times, just to be sure they hadn't forgotten about me. They went with an internal applicant to staff the studio. Maybe I will work for SoulCycle in the future.

Interview Questions

• Describe your favorite moment helping someone.
      Tell me about "you" outside of work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SoulCycle (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Sent in an email through their website and got an in person interview immediately for the front desk part time role. For part time work, their expectation is the person is to work 30-35 hours a week (with shifts from approximately 5am-10:30am, 10:30am-4pm, 4pm-10pm). It isn't something you can do if you have a full time job or full time school. It was a relatively easy interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SoulCycle (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I sent my resume via email on a Thursday afternoon, was contacted early the next morning for a phone screen. Screen was 15 minutes, ended the call telling me that they would email me for an in-person interview with two managers: the studio manager and a manager form NYC (HQ). The in-person interview was about 20 minutes, and very conversational. Every interaction was super responsive, fast, and informative. The whole process felt very organized and I never felt in the dark or had questions about what would happen next. Everyone was also really friendly and you can tell they love what they do.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions that had to do with customer relations/ service, i.e. "In your last job, how did you handle a situation where you couldn't give the customer exactly what they want?" "Tell me what you did at XYZ job." In the phone screen, the recruiter was very interested in one specific job on my resume, during the in-person interview, the hiring managers were interested in two other jobs I had listed, so be prepared to talk about anything you put on your resume.   Answer Question