Source Refrigeration & HVAC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Source Refrigeration & HVAC Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Source Refrigeration & HVAC

At Corp HQ Interview

Interview

Professional environment, office was hot though- an offer of water would've been nice. Manager seemed stuffy - couldn't tell if I would like working for this person. After interview, I sent the customary thank you letter but received no response. Finally 1 month later, I heard that they had chosen someone else.

It was really hard to assess the company's culture based on this one interview. If I had been invited back, I would've liked a tour and to meet more people so I could get a better sense of what it's like to work there.

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Source Refrigeration & HVAC (Anaheim, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

it was very easy, and brief, it also was very interesting. the overall process was great. was interviewed by 2 people and then i also spoke with HR on different issues involving pay.

Interview Questions

Refrigeration Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Source Refrigeration & HVAC (Fort Myers, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

The telephone interview was with two employees, local service manager and a regional manager and it lasted about thirty minutes. The managers were personable and set you at ease. If you are not sure what they are asking ask them to repeat the question for you, or possibly reword it? if you are not sure tell them and advise them that you would find the answer from another senior tech , or call the oem for technical information on the product.

Interview Questions

• industry standard refrigeration and HVAC questions. Must be knowledgeable in commercial hvac & refrigeration. Diagnostic troubleshooting of electrical and controls is a plus.   1 Answer
    • How long have you been in the refrigeration field?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You are not able to negotiate very much as the pay scale is set by the corporate office.