SourceHOV Data Entry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SourceHOV Data Entry Interview Questions

1.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Columbia, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online then was contacted and sent a data entry test. I took that and sent it back to administrator. I was then sent a drug test which I took. The next day I was called and told to attend orientation on Monday and sent an email with the details and address of the facility.

Other Interview Reviews for SourceHOV

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Kingston, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

One person gave a brief review of my past year's employment there and handed me forms to fill out and where to get the drug test. Since I worked there the previous year, they knew my work history.

Interview Questions

• when can you start will you take a drug test   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Irving, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

gave correct work experience and all i had done

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Charlotte, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview was very brief. Took typing test and passed and was offered job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as this is an Outsource Company.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Charlotte, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

Spplied online and received call for interview 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Not even a normal interview. Took typing test via computer; passed; proceeded to sign waiver for background and reference check. Was told in this session I was hired pending no negative feedback from references or background check. Given start date to start.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Just accepted job. Clear cut.

Anonymous Employee in London, KY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SourceHOV (London, KY) in February 2011.

Interview

You go in and take a typing test and if you pass then you get an interview the HR.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Chennai (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

now also job was available in hov go and check it out.... if you are a degree holder you will get 8k+... typing is the main in that i did well.... so for the interview candidates , if you have typing speed you will get the data entry job.....

Interview Questions

• you have a knowledge of computer then did you know about medicare insurance ?   Answer Question