SourceHOV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SourceHOV Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

No interview. You just have to submit to drug test (mandatory). You will be contacted online thru email. No phone calls. A background check is also important. A contract will be signed and have to be fazed to the recruiter.

Senior Proposal Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was two-fold, recruiter first, then hiring manager. Both interviews took place over the phone. I was referred by an employee and applied. I was also recommended by the employee to the hiring manager. Between the recruiter interview and the hiring manager interview was one week. Between the hiring manager interview and the final decision not to make me an offer was three weeks. The entire process was well conducted. Both the recruiter and hiring manager were extremely professional in their questions and in their candor.

Interview Questions

• General background / experience questions: Types of proposal experience, public and private? Familiarity with the proposal process?   Answer Question
    • Describe a challenge to completing the proposal process and how you successfully managed the challenge.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Mount Vernon, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

After I made an on-line application to the company, I went to the Mt. Vernon, KY location to see if I could get an interview. I filled out an on-line questionnaire, was granted an interview and did fingerprints and other items, that they needed. Now, I am waiting for government clearance.

Interview Questions

• why I was leaving my current company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

My information and experience were reviewed and I was given an offer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Columbia, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online then was contacted and sent a data entry test. I took that and sent it back to administrator. I was then sent a drug test which I took. The next day I was called and told to attend orientation on Monday and sent an email with the details and address of the facility.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SourceHOV in February 2016.

Interview

Basic interview. Did a typing test that anyone can pass. Basic questions like when can you start and introduce yourself. Easy peasy. It's an easy job it's just so dysfunctional and unorganized. Management shows great deal of favoritism.

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Sioux Falls, SD) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted within 3 days of applying. I interview with one person. The interview was basic questions and I was offered the position after the interview. The interviewer explained that the job offer was contingent upon background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• How fast do you type? What are you keystrokes per hour? Is the rate a pay acceptable? Are you able to sit for 8 hours a day? What is the soonest I could start working.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No ability to negotiate on starting pay. The starting pay was also stated in the job description online.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Park, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Forest Park, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application and was emailed the next day about a job fair being held that same day and the next day. They had us sign in and wait. The whole process took about an hour and a half with one hour of waiting. I was interviewed with one other person applying for a different position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Irving, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

5 phone screens with a Recruiter, Director of Talent Acquisition, VP of Sales and the CEO. Explained that the company was in growth mode but was not the case

Anonymous Employee in Georgiana, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Georgiana, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

Introduction of the interviewer and myself, let the interviewer know a little about me personally, the interviewer explained the job and what is expected of each employee and the pay rate was discussed.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to come back and work for us?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SourceHOV.

Interview

Interview process was a three step process. Step 1: phone interview. Step 2: onsite with VP Step 3: intense onsite interview with President and multiple members of the Executive Level team. Hiring/onboarding process is electronic and can be difficult at times.

Interview Questions

• When driving in a car what do you typically think about?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Room for negation