SourceHOV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SourceHOV

1.9

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Atlanta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

group interviews - assembly line type situation

Interview Questions

• group interviews - interviewer very inexperienced read questions from a interview manual   2 Answers

Imaging Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Interview

Applied on line and received an email to set up an appointment for an initial interview by phone. They called me a day not scheduled and I called them back leaving a message. I'm still waiting..

Senior Proposal Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was two-fold, recruiter first, then hiring manager. Both interviews took place over the phone. I was referred by an employee and applied. I was also recommended by the employee to the hiring manager. Between the recruiter interview and the hiring manager interview was one week. Between the hiring manager interview and the final decision not to make me an offer was three weeks. The entire process was well conducted. Both the recruiter and hiring manager were extremely professional in their questions and in their candor.

Interview Questions

• General background / experience questions: Types of proposal experience, public and private? Familiarity with the proposal process?   Answer Question
    • Describe a challenge to completing the proposal process and how you successfully managed the challenge.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Irving, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

5 phone screens with a Recruiter, Director of Talent Acquisition, VP of Sales and the CEO. Explained that the company was in growth mode but was not the case

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SourceHOV.

Interview

Interview process was a three step process. Step 1: phone interview. Step 2: onsite with VP Step 3: intense onsite interview with President and multiple members of the Executive Level team. Hiring/onboarding process is electronic and can be difficult at times.

Interview Questions

• When driving in a car what do you typically think about?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Room for negation

Indexer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Binghamton, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

They make you think that you are going to be able to earn more money eventually but you never do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Indexer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Kingston, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

All we had to do was get above a 7500 key strokes per hour on a small test. It was administered fairly quick and ended once you finished they offered you an orientation.

Production Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SourceHOV in January 2012.

Interview

Casual and laid back. Mostly was asked if I had any computer knowledge or took any classes in school. Was mostly a friendly conversation about life then it was about the job. Overall it was as easy as it gets.

General Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SourceHOV in December 2013.

Interview

I received an email stating that my application met with the company's requirements and if I'd like an interview, there was a certain time (9-4) in which I could attend to be interviewed at their Forest Park location. I found it odd that there was not a specific time. I arrived at the office and saw numerous other potential employees. They were doing group interviews. This made me nervous, but I somehow lucked out and had a one on one interview. The woman who interviewed my asked general interview questions, such as what are your weaknesses/strengths? How did you deal with other employees? etc...basically questions you can research online before the interview. She was very friendly. She asked if I had any questions for her. Which I did. I asked my questions, she answered. I thanked her for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was problem did you encounter with a manager, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Columbia, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online then was contacted and sent a data entry test. I took that and sent it back to administrator. I was then sent a drug test which I took. The next day I was called and told to attend orientation on Monday and sent an email with the details and address of the facility.