SourceMedia Email Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SourceMedia

1.5

Email Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SourceMedia (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

After an initial phone interview, I had a 2 round on-site interview, first round went well, lasted around an hour. Second round I met 3 more managers, each lasted 15 minutes. The first round interview was fine, but the second interview was horrible. All 3 marketing managers came in unprepared, texting on their phones during the interview, and was clearly waiting for the 15 minutes to pass. When asked about their view of the company's culture and growth opportunity, one of the manager literally told me that there will be no growth within the company and said he doesn't recommend this place.

What's worse was that after 2 weeks the HR called me asking for references. I gave them the references and they called 3 more times asking for it - very unorganized. I asked them what benefits the company offers, and the HR was clueless and couldn't provide any information. After that, I was given an offer, and what's most ridiculous is that they asked me to start working immediately the next day. I clearly stated in all my previous phone and in-person interviews that I am currently working and would need 2 weeks to leave my current job. So I tell them that again and the HR woman said she will call me back the next day. The next day they tell me that if I can't work on the next day they have to rescind the offer. Then I rejected the offer.

In conclusion, the company (HR and the staffs) gave me an impression that they are very unorganized, disrespectful, and completely clueless of what they are doing.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me your references? Can you give me your references? Can you give me your references? Yes, different people called me asking the same question 3 times.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SourceMedia

Email Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SourceMedia (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed with Marketing manager and then the Marketing director. The questions were fairly simple and expected. and over all was it was a positive experience.

Each interview lasted at least 30-40 minutes.