Find jobs for Staff Therapist/Mental Health Counselor

South Bay Community Services Staff Therapist/Mental Health Counselor Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 36 interviews

Interviews at South Bay Community Services

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at South Bay Community Services

South Bay Community Services

Anonymous Employee in Mashpee, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services (Mashpee, MA) in May 2013

Interview

The interview was great! My supervisor, who interviewed me, provided very well organized information and was very thorough. I was asked about my theoretical alignment as well as stuff about myself.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about the theories that I align with and what methods of counseling I am used to.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

South Bay Community Services

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at South Bay Community Services (Lowell, MA) in Nov 2012

Interview

The interview took place at the location of the job site and I was provided with a short tour of the office space. The general aspects of the job were described as well as some perks and some challenges of the job. Plenty of time was provided for questions. The interviewer was also a direct supervisor so she was able to accurately portray the details of the job. She also appeared interested in making sure that the job would be a good fit for me in terms of my professional development needs. It felt more like a professional conversation and I left feeling positive about the experience. The interview took about a week to set-up and then it took about a week to receive an offer and after that about 3 weeks before I could start the job.

Interview Questions
  • What my 5 year plan was in my career.
Be the first to find this interview helpful