South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina

Anonymous Employee in McCormick, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina (McCormick, SC).

Interview

Back in 2012 I went to an on the spot hire. Filled out application and had interview in the same morning by the Asso.warden & shift captain. It was easy. I wish I never did it. Lot of hell that came with being label because I sat standards

Interview Questions

• What does integrity mean to me   1 Answer

Negotiation

Reconsider

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina.

Interview

It was more of a tour, no questions. We reviewed the antiquated computer charting. Im guessing there was not a traditional interview, because they need lots of staff. Not to mention, most of the employees would not be hired based on an interview.

Human Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina (Columbia, SC) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with the Director, Assistant Division Director, and the Chief of Psychiatry in a Round Robin Format. It was not a stressful experience and was very informal. Since I already worked for the Department, I was able to find out if I got the job in a relatively short period of time.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of the DSM-5?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina (Columbia, SC) in November 2013.

Interview

It took me about 1 week.. I was called went in for an interview and started 2 days later. It was easy. Filled out paper work. Took a drug test and background check.. Pick up my unifor and started working..

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a correctional officer?   1 Answer

Building Grounds Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bishopville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina (Bishopville, SC) in September 2011.

Interview

they knew who they wanted for job. waste of time

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina (Columbia, SC) in April 2008.

Interview

1 big application that requires you to fill out all your employment for the last 10 years and all your residences in the last 10 years

Interview Questions

• What is you idea of how we run the institution   1 Answer

Negotiation

had another job that had me taking my two week vacation and ask them to start my employment after I returned