South Dakota Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at South Dakota Tech

Postdoctoral Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at South Dakota Tech (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Its straight forward hiring process: Applied online, telephone interview, background check and offer letter. Overall interview is easy. Mostly questions are about research background and technical skills. Got the confirmation during the interview and received offer letter after 3 weeks.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at South Dakota Tech (Rapid City, SD) in November 2011.

Interview

It was simple interview with my supervisor. He asked about my research interest, why I want to pursue grad. education. My supervisor asked me about any laboratory experience, field sampling, data analysis experience and etc. Especially they wanted someone with knowledge on GC. Overall it was a great interview. I finally got the offer and accept it.

Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at South Dakota Tech (South Bend, IN) in February 2011.

Interview

Applied online. 6 interviewers, including faculty, staff and administrator. Each one asked one question.

Assistant Laboritory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at South Dakota Tech (Rapid City, SD) in February 2010.

Interview

I knew a person that worked at SDSMT and he let me give the laboratory director a resume. The director of the lab gave me an on the spot interview and from there on it was just a matter of paperwork and waiting as the South Dakota School system hiring processes move very slow.

Interview Questions

• What types of skills do you have that would be related to this job?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about working around others in a team environment?   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at South Dakota Tech in February 2012.

Interview

It was just and easy one on one conversation