South Georgia Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at South Georgia Medical Center

2.0

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at South Georgia Medical Center (Valdosta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

They hiring process was a bit long because it is a hospital. I arrived early for the interview, but she came 10 minutes late to come and get me for the interview. It was a Nurse Manager from each department to come and ask me questions.

Staff RN Interview

Interview

I Interviewed with the unit director and the nurse scheduler of the nurse unit and then they also gave you a tour of the unit you applied on. They asked you basic nursing scenario questions and asked the orders you would expect to get.

Business Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Georgia Medical Center (Valdosta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Met with three different managers from the billing department. They each had a list of their own questions prepared to ask and took turns asking. They were very nice and cordial and said the HR department would get back with me.

Interview Questions

• Being able to work long hours?   1 Answer

Registration Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at South Georgia Medical Center (Valdosta, GA).

Interview

Applied online. They called about two weeks later to schedule an interview. Interview was at HR with 4 interviewers. They were very friendly and very professional. They took turns asking questions and everyone wrote down my answers. None of them had a copy of my resume so I was glad I brought multiple copies with me as I was able to give one to each interviewer - they liked this. Questions where mostly about myself - describe yourself, strengths, weaknesses etc..., They wanted to know why I wanted to work for their company and what my availability was like. I applied for one specific position but they had in front of them a list of all openings in the hospital (same job but different departments) and we talked about the differences between each work area. Then I was sent to the building next door to meet with one other person. Meeting with her was very brief, really more of a meet and greet type thing. I was told by her HR would be in touch. HR later emailed me a link to access online for obtaining my references - they needed 5. It took a few days for my references to be completed but once they were done I reached out to HR to see where I was in the process. I was told it would be a week before any decisions were made. They were very professional and friendly throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. This question is always hard because you want to keep it professional not personal but that can be hard to do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary is a set starting rate as are benefits.

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at South Georgia Medical Center.

Interview

I had one interview with the director and assistant director. They were very personable and kind. I was called in for an interview 2 days after I applied and offered the position 3 Days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you were confronted with a difficult customer and how you were able to resolve that situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as I was impressed with the starting pay and benefits excited to get to work.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at South Georgia Medical Center in October 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 nurse managers. It was a very simple and quick process. I was shown around the department and introduced to current staff members. The department had a very relaxed atmosphere.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Georgia Medical Center (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

asking about my personal data ,educational back ground , what is my skills my working experiences, why i want to apply and joining with their company, how much your expected salary, do im willing to work at the night shifting and overtime work

Interview Questions

• why u left your previous work?   1 Answer