South Georgia Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at South Georgia Medical Center

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at South Georgia Medical Center

Found 7 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at South Georgia Medical Center (United States)

Interview

I Interviewed with the unit director and the nurse scheduler of the nurse unit and then they also gave you a tour of the unit you applied on. They asked you basic nursing scenario questions and asked the orders you would expect to get.

Interview Questions
  • Basic nursing scenario questions
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Georgia Medical Center (Dubai)

Interview

asking about my personal data ,educational back ground , what is my skills my working experiences, why i want to apply and joining with their company, how much your expected salary, do im willing to work at the night shifting and overtime work

Interview Questions
South Georgia Medical Center
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Georgia Medical Center (Valdosta, GA) in Mar 2017

Interview

Met with three different managers from the billing department. They each had a list of their own questions prepared to ask and took turns asking. They were very nice and cordial and said the HR department would get back with me.

Interview Questions
South Georgia Medical Center
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at South Georgia Medical Center (United States)

Interview

I had one interview with the director and assistant director. They were very personable and kind. I was called in for an interview 2 days after I applied and offered the position 3 Days after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a situation where you were confronted with a difficult customer and how you were able to resolve that situation.
Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at South Georgia Medical Center (Valdosta, GA) in Feb 2015

Interview

They hiring process was a bit long because it is a hospital. I arrived early for the interview, but she came 10 minutes late to come and get me for the interview. It was a Nurse Manager from each department to come and ask me questions.

Interview Questions
South Georgia Medical Center
Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA
Application

Interview

Applied online. They called about two weeks later to schedule an interview. Interview was at HR with 4 interviewers. They were very friendly and very professional. They took turns asking questions and everyone wrote down my answers. None of them had a copy of my resume so I was glad I brought multiple copies with me as I was able to give one to each interviewer - they liked this. Questions where mostly about myself - describe yourself, strengths, weaknesses etc..., They wanted to know why I wanted to work for their company and what my availability was like. I applied for one specific position but they had in front of them a list of all openings in the hospital (same job but different departments) and we talked about the differences between each work area. Then I was sent to the building next door to meet with one other person. Meeting with her was very brief, really more of a meet and greet type thing. I was told by her HR would be in touch. HR later emailed me a link to access online for obtaining my references - they needed 5. It took a few days for my references to be completed but once they were done I reached out to HR to see where I was in the process. I was told it would be a week before any decisions were made. They were very professional and friendly throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. This question is always hard because you want to keep it professional not personal but that can be hard to do.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at South Georgia Medical Center (United States) in Oct 2014

Interview

I interviewed with 2 nurse managers. It was a very simple and quick process. I was shown around the department and introduced to current staff members. The department had a very relaxed atmosphere.