South Lake Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at South Lake Hospital

1. Featured Interview

Charge RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clermont, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at South Lake Hospital (Clermont, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Director and Assistant Nurse Manager made the interview as stress free as possible. Standard questions asked. Clinical scenarios also presented for answers. HR interview with recruiter pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

Registered Nurse-PCU Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clermont, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Lake Hospital (Clermont, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online at 10pm. They called me to set up a phone interview the next morning. Had a phone interview with the Senior Recruiter HR, who then set up an interview at the hospital. Drove 9 hours, to be told "Who are you? We don't have an interview with you." When walking out they finally figured out who I was. Asked me if I could come back the next day for the formal interview because the manager had a family emergency. I have never seen a more disorganized HR dept. The interview with the manager went great. She was telling me to negotiate pay and really made me feel like I was getting an offer. She showed me around the hospital and even told me to bring my employers procedures with me so she could use them. Two weeks went by, and I hadn't heard anything. Contacted HR several times before finally being told I didn't get the job. What a waste of time and money. If you have an interview, make sure you confirm it SEVERAL times before showing up. Better yet, just go to Disney.

Interview Questions

• No standard questions. Just chatting about nursing at my current job.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at South Lake Hospital in February 2016.

Interview

I think I filled out 20+ postings in their website. No call backs, no interviews. You deff have to know someone there to get hired! I even had a pro look at my resume!