South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview started 25 minutes late, no explanation given. Interviewers were unwelcoming, made it clear they were not interested in my answers. Felt very uncomfortable and unable to answer questions properly.

Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was badly organised, with no assistance in finding the room and no one on Reception knew to expect me, or where the room I was looking for actually was. When I arrived at the room I couldnt actually get into it. The questions were easy and typical, with the remainder of the interview turning into a conversation about my previous employer's use of their system (which is the same as SLaM) and mobile working (which I never actually got to work on).

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous role   Answer Question
    • We have a lot of difficulty getting people from IT to work with us on stuff. How would you manage to get them to work with you?   Answer Question

Resourcing and Branding Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Came through an agency and was well briefed on the Trust. I already had a good understanding of SLaM which was good because both interviews were keen to see an understanding of knowledge. First stage was about 45 minutes with two managers, the final stage was with two directors and was much more intensive. All interviewers were relaxed and made an effort to put me at ease.