South Nassau Communities Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at South Nassau Communities Hospital

2.4

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at South Nassau Communities Hospital (Oceanside, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

HR contacts you then you are interviewed by HR and the head nurse of the department that you are applying for. They ask you about your experience how well you work with others and under stressful situations.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation that you have found your self in and how you would and did handle it.   Answer Question

Medical Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at South Nassau Communities Hospital (Oceanside, NY).

Interview

The interview process took some time. Called for interview months after resume submitted.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was quite simple. Resume provided experience. Interviewer was very professional but questions were direst.   Answer Question

HIM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at South Nassau Communities Hospital (Oceanside, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The initial process is applying online through the career sections on the website. If selected you will get a phone screen / email to verify a time for you to come in for an interview. There was only one interview with the hiring manager for the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any healthcare experience?
      What were your previous roles?
      Have you worked with medical records before?
      Do you have knowledge of EMR systems?
      Can you work by yourself or in a team environment?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at South Nassau Communities Hospital.

Interview

Applied online received phone call next day. Its a 3 step hiring process. First is with HR, Second with Head of the Department and the 3 part is the Physical. You then have to attend a 3 day paid orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They pay you a base plus experience bonus

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at South Nassau Communities Hospital (Oceanside, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

there was two interviews at the hospital, one interview was at HR office with a representative and one in the department with a manager. It was easy, they are looking for people who will stay in the department.

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at South Nassau Communities Hospital (Oceanside, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

it was a pretty basic interview, easier than job interviews. She asked questions like, which department do I want to work in?, Have I applied to any others hospitals?, What's my major?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Nassau Communities Hospital in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fast and comfortable. I met with the recruiter first and answered some basic questions. Then I was sent to meet with a nurse supervisor. The questions were pretty straightforward and everyone was extremely nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • What did you dislike about your last job?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you had to multi-task and prioritize.   Answer Question

Nurse Extern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Nassau Communities Hospital.

Interview

Applied online and received a call to schedule an interview after a month. Interviewed with a Nurse Educator and HR Rep. Interview was laid back and they were nice and made me feel at ease.

Unit Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at South Nassau Communities Hospital in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online through the company website. I heard back pretty fast within the next week and set up an interview for the following day. It was one of the more easier and faster processes I have dealt with.

HR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Nassau Communities Hospital (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview after few weeks of applying.
    Interview consisted of reviewing documents and application.
    Two HR representatives asked a few questions.

No response for months. I emailed and no courtesy in at least replying or giving any updates. Another posting for this position went up recently so i figured i did not get the job.