South San Francisco USD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at South San Francisco USD

Interviews for Top Jobs at South San Francisco USD

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at South San Francisco USD (South San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

A single interview that lasted about 45 minutes with several faculty members involved in the process. It was a positive experience and they knew of informative questions to ask. Didn't take them longer than a few days to get back to me

Interview Questions

• How can you build trust with the students that you work with   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at South San Francisco USD (South San Francisco, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Very brief; they needed to hire a teacher in July for that August. There was no demo lesson because no students were on campus. I was offered the job the day after I interviewed. They also had me write a brief essay and email it to the principal that evening. A very positive experience.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at South San Francisco USD (South San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

First they have a written and computer test. You have to pass with a 70% in order to move on to the panel interview. HR calls you pretty quickly after the test to let you know if you've passed the test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR called to offer the position. They gave me time to think it over and then I called the person back to let her know that I wanted to accept the offer. I started two weeks after I accepted.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at South San Francisco USD in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter , online via "edjoin". I was then interviewed my a group panel made up of teacher, parents, administrators and students. The group chose three finalist and then they interview with the superintendent.

Interview Questions

• 1) How will you improve test scores.
      2) Tell Us what qualifies you to be in charge of a school of 2700 students
      3) What programs will you implement that will insure ALL students succeed.   Answer Question