South Shore Hospital (Weymouth) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

South Shore Hospital (Weymouth) Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.8

PT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Shore Hospital (Weymouth).

Interview

Met with HR first who asks generic questions about experience and availability, nothing too specific to the department. Afterwards met with department supervisor who gives a tour of the hospital and asks more specific questions related to the PT profession.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the acute care setting   1 Answer

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weymouth, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at South Shore Hospital (Weymouth) (Weymouth, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview the same day with HR and manager. Discussed benefits and appreciate salary with HR. HR gave a work description and packet with information on benefits and hospital. Sometimes peer interviews can occur.

Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weymouth, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at South Shore Hospital (Weymouth) (Weymouth, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

1 1/2 hours, first with HR then manager, they found me on linked in, manager knew I wanted per firm but pressed for full time. Manager mentioned off site parking unless I came in at 4 am then I could maybe park in on site garage.

Interview Questions

• Stock questions then verbal exam which was three pages. I aced it but haven't heard back.   1 Answer

Identity Access Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weymouth, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at South Shore Hospital (Weymouth) (Weymouth, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process was ok. Interview with the HR recruiter was initially pleasant, but the interview with the Executive Director and Managers was quite intimidating. Also, assessments were given and a little difficult. The biggest disappointment would be the lack of follow up, that is promised by the HR recruiter. After several interviews and intense testing, with a promise of a follow up - they ghost you and stop all communications, even when the interviews and testing seem to be going well. It is very disappointing and unprofessional. It is understandable not to get back to al candidates who apply; however, those who go through several steps in the hiring process and are just waiting on a decision or third interview deserve the follow up promised. Would not recommend applying again if this is how they treat candidates.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weymouth, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at South Shore Hospital (Weymouth) (Weymouth, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Long but it was a good growing opportunity for me. I wish the process was shorter not just here but everywhere. I wish you could do the interview process in one day.

Acupuncturist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weymouth, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Shore Hospital (Weymouth) (Weymouth, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online on the hospital website through an ad on the Simply Hired or Indeed websites. (I can't remember.) About a month late, I received an email from one of the HR assistants. After some back and forth, I received an in-person interview with the HR director. During the interview, she was speaking rapidly and seemed tired and incredibly busy. After, I waited back in the reception area for the assistant to take me to the second interview. She escorted me to a different floor in the hospital to the Rehab Dept., on a different floor in the hospital. Based upon the information in the first interview, I decided it wasn't a good fit for me but I followed through with the interview schedule that had been arranged for me on that day.

During the first interview, with HR, It was revealed that they were interviewing candidates for a position in which there was no immediate opening. They were actively trying to recruit a M.D. to fill the position of Director and the HR Director had stated that would necessitate another interview by the new director at that time.

Interview Questions

• I interviewed with the Rehab Dept. Manager, a physical therapist. We entered the room and she indicated for me to choose a chair to be seated. There were three chairs on a round table which had been placed against the wall. I chose the middle chair and she looked at me and smiled and sat next to me. This had been a test.   3 Answers

Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weymouth, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at South Shore Hospital (Weymouth) (Weymouth, MA).

Interview

I was contacted by a member of the HR staff for this position. I was interviewed first by her and then by the unit supervisor. The process was surprisingly informal but it may have been that way because at the time I was interviewing for a per diem position at SSH.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember a question that was particularly difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much to it. I was told the introductory salary range and I didn't negotiate because it was immediately acceptable.

Phlebotomy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weymouth, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Shore Hospital (Weymouth) (Weymouth, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Met with 3 different managers, and drew blood on pt. for skill level, met with dept co workers, did a tour, had blood work done, had drug test done, did a CPR certification

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weymouth, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at South Shore Hospital (Weymouth) (Weymouth, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

I submitted a resume and was called by the Manager of the department. We arranged for me to go in for an interview and we discussed the position and my qualifications. After chatting for a bit we went over what the training involved and arranged for a time for me to come in for training.

Interview Questions

• What do you think matters when answering the phone for the hospital?   1 Answer

Cafeteria Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weymouth, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at South Shore Hospital (Weymouth) (Weymouth, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

There was a series of 3 interviews. Very in depth. Physical and bloodwork with shots. Very lengthy training period which covers much more than you'll actually be performing while on duty. Everyone is very friendly except coworkers on same level as you thinking they are your boss.