Southcoast Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Southcoast Health System

2.8

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southcoast Health System (New Bedford, MA) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied on line. Had a phone screening with HR then met with HR again and she brought me to the Pharmacy Manager where we spoke for 45mins. Went over how I qualified for the job what aspects of my other job would I use here. Went over the basics of the job and met the staff.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions of if you qualify for the job or not. See if you fit into the culture. From manager but HR did more Behavioral Questions.   1 Answer

Clinical Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Southcoast Health System (New Bedford, MA).

Interview

on line application, contact by junior HR rep, inept screening by HR rep with no understanding of ob terminology or duties, initial interview with sr social worker / peer, second interview by hiring manager and several staff social workers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us in detail about the patients you see in your private practice.   Answer Question

Average pay, no benefits for part time worker

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fall River, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southcoast Health System (Fall River, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by HR to set up an interview. Met with HR person and hiring manager. Interview went very well. I was told they were making a decision within a few business days.

I followed up with a thank you email. Called HR rep a few days after their decision deadline had passed for an update. HR rep said she would check and call me back. Two days later, I still hadn't heard back. I followed up with another phone call and an email. Calls / email not returned.

I'm surprised and disappointed. It's very unprofessional not to return the call of a candidate that has been in for an interview.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southcoast Health System.

Interview

I had a phone interview first and was brought in for a F2F interview, the interview took over 2 hours for F2F. I didn't hear back until after 2 weeks later that the position was filled

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fall River, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southcoast Health System (Fall River, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Easy interview, just need to be a certified MT and you are hired, especially for 3 rd shift. Just met with Human resources the lab specialty area, and lab manager. If you are personable you will be hired.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Southcoast Health System.

Interview

I applied online and heard back the next day about setting up an interview. The interview was great, a lot of good information about working for the company, friendly staff, more questions and conversation than I've ever had on an interview. Then there was a 90 day wait and multiple ignored phone calls and emails before I finally heard back that I didn't get the job. Poor follow through. A friend of mine had the exact same experience.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself" and multiple questions about conflict resolution.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dartmouth, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southcoast Health System (Dartmouth, MA) in January 2019.

Interview

Didn't seem to really know me. Doesn't read through my resume. Didn't ask that many questions. Seems to hire anyone. We nice, have quick tour. Now eager to fill position Thabk know about candidate

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dartmouth, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Southcoast Health System (Dartmouth, MA) in August 2018.

Interview

I explained it already on a previous questionnaire. I already answered all of your questions. And, by the way, your questionnaires are very lengthy and redundant. Why do you ask the same questions over and over? It is as if you want me to exit out of the interview.

ERP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairhaven, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Southcoast Health System (Fairhaven, MA).

Interview

The interview process was very streamline and they kept me very informed along the way. There was quick turnaround time from the time I interviewed to receiving an offer. It was good experience.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fall River, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Southcoast Health System (Fall River, MA).

Interview

Online application, call from HR stating nursing manager is interested and sets up interview. Interview with HR-standard nursing questions. Next interview with nurse manager-goes over position, asks nursing questiosn, skills questions, strengths. Reference checks. Job offer pending background screening and physical. Over all very smooth, HR was very kind, nurse manager was very knowledgable about hospital as a whole, the unit etc. Toured unit, met some staff. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strenth as a nurse?
      What can you bring to Southcoast?   Answer Question