Southeastern Freight Lines Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southeastern Freight Lines Driver Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Chester, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

On-line application, 20 minute interview, a couple of call backs, and a two week wait for background check. Road test was quite extensive but not hard. Had to wait for the regional Safety manager to come from Rocky Mountain, NC.

Interview Questions

• If I would be interested in leadership.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Southeastern Freight Lines

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Mobile, AL) in April 2013.

Interview

Sucked do to the fact it was a young guy that did the interview. Not experienced in the work that I applied for. That's all I have to say at this time.

Interview Questions

• Stupid and very repetitive. Not much of an interview process. Wished I eoyld have never attended in the first place! Very bad les domed learned!. That is all that I have to say at this time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Tulsa, OK) in May 2012.

Interview

Overall positive and right attitudes. Took 3-4 weeks and its a step by step process. They have open door policy which I mean from the terminal manager to driver, are all on same page. Very flexible, but its not a place for slacker. The safety is their main priority and goal, which is very impressive.