Southeastern Grocers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southeastern Grocers Interview Questions

Interviews at Southeastern Grocers

2.4

Category Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Southeastern Grocers.

Interview

Fairly quick and easy. Interview questions vary depending on category and team, but all generally centralized around the usual topics. Interview process was straightforward and quick for the most part.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were placed in a difficult situation. How did you handle it and what would you have done differently.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southeastern Grocers.

Interview

Interview was one sided without any opportunity to ask questions. interviewer was late. Not friendly. Interviewer acted as if she didn't want to be there. Overall, won't go to their stores because of the rudeness I experienced.

Information Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Grocers (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

Direct application led to multiple in-person interviews with staff, immediate management, and CSIO. Originally scheduled for other interviews but scheduling conflicts on their side prevented. Got to a salary discussion and got ghosted.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southeastern Grocers (Tampa, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online on the southeast grocer's careers website and received a call within that same week to come in the next day for an
    interview .a week later I receive a call saying I didn't get the jobs...

Interview Questions

• the manager wanted to know what hours I was available to work   1 Answer
    • was I reliable and do I have transportation   Answer Question

Category Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Southeastern Grocers.

Interview

Human Resources is first step in process by phone interview. Hour long conversation with research into background. Questions relating to the position and insight into current position.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southeastern Grocers (Columbia, SC) in August 2018.

Interview

Friendly; Impressive; Respectful; Shared similar experiences; Meeting took place on time. Manager was prepared and organized. He was friendly, smiling, and conversational which helped me to relax. His questions were in a friendly tone, not stern. He shared similar opinions and experiences (including family). He explained that his assistant manager will ask me questions on store tour and he was friendly and expressed positive attitude.

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southeastern Grocers (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2018.

Interview

I interviewed by phone with the internal recruiter. She wanted to move me to the next step, speaking with the hiring manager by phone. We agreed that the interview would take place the following week. Then she asked for a presentation that I could discuss with the hiring manager and she wanted it ASAP. I spent a few hours preparing a deck that I could speak to with the hiring manager and sent it. Unfortunately, no one ever got back to me, even after repeated requests.

Advice: do not spend any effort creating presentations for this organization. You could be wasting your time.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Grocers (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

I had three interviews, 1 hour long each, with VPs & Directors. The questions weren't too hard mostly learning about my personality. I met with roughly 6 people not including HR, and everyone seem likable and I enjoyed my time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me some of the best marketing practices for retail   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southeastern Grocers (Dothan, AL) in April 2018.

Interview

Very fair because feels great to have learned my job love the self expresson the test allowed makes i proud to have takin the test ready to repprt to wprk

Interview Questions

• They ask what is my greateat aceivement   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southeastern Grocers in March 2018.

Interview

Very basic. A 20 minute phone interview with a recruiter and a 30 minute final interview with two managers. Very friendly people! I received an offer in the next two days.

Interview Questions

• Three adjectives to describe you? How did you solve a difficult problem in your life? Why SEG?   Answer Question