Southern California Edison Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview

Phone screening with HR, Excel exam, business case review with managers, middle management panel, and upper management panel. Standard behavioral and technical questions. Process took about 4-6 weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview

The interview questions are like 3 in 1. Some questions can be technical and usually have 3 people on the panel. The entire process can be lengthy from the time you apply to actually getting an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

The panel interview included 4 interviewers. It was about an hour. Most questions are behavioral questions regarding the attitude and solutions for a given situation at work. But I think in addition to answering the questions, it would be better to include the skills and ability required for the position in the solution.

Interview Questions

• What would you when you have conflict with your teammate at work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied online.
    1 week later got a phone call, did phone interview. Basic blah blah questions.
    1 week after that got a call to head down for an interview. 2 interviews in one day, first one with HR and an analyst. Second one with manager of department. Same personality questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison in September 2011.

Interview

The first round of interviews took about 45 minutes and was focused around a case interview. They also asked a few questions about my resume and previous experiences. They called me about one week after the first round to invite me for a second round of interviews. The second round of interviews was the next week at their office. This interview took about 4 hours. There were 2 more case interviews with other analysts, a panel interview with some of the managers, and more questions about my resume and past experiences. It was a long, tiring afternoon, but a good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a past experience when you had to overcome an unexpected obstacle to meet a deadline.   Answer Question