Southern California Edison Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern California Edison Analyst Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview

The interview questions are like 3 in 1. Some questions can be technical and usually have 3 people on the panel. The entire process can be lengthy from the time you apply to actually getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• Take me thru the steps of creating an Access database.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

The panel interview included 4 interviewers. It was about an hour. Most questions are behavioral questions regarding the attitude and solutions for a given situation at work. But I think in addition to answering the questions, it would be better to include the skills and ability required for the position in the solution.

Interview Questions

• What would you when you have conflict with your teammate at work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied online.
    1 week later got a phone call, did phone interview. Basic blah blah questions.
    1 week after that got a call to head down for an interview. 2 interviews in one day, first one with HR and an analyst. Second one with manager of department. Same personality questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison in September 2011.

Interview

The first round of interviews took about 45 minutes and was focused around a case interview. They also asked a few questions about my resume and previous experiences. They called me about one week after the first round to invite me for a second round of interviews. The second round of interviews was the next week at their office. This interview took about 4 hours. There were 2 more case interviews with other analysts, a panel interview with some of the managers, and more questions about my resume and past experiences. It was a long, tiring afternoon, but a good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a past experience when you had to overcome an unexpected obstacle to meet a deadline.   Answer Question