Southern California Edison Business Analyst II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern California Edison Business Analyst II Interview Questions

3.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview

Panel interview with scenario based interview, basically what's listed on the job posting but some can get wordy. Focus on the main point to answer the question based on STARR method.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deliver a negative news. What was it, what did you do to resolve it, and what was the result?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison

Application

Interview

Job skills testing was required first, then those who passed would be scheduled for a panel interview. Took one day for the hiring manager to respond with an offer. If accepted, you will go through background check and drug testing.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Brea, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

All the interviews are based on a three demensional interview. You are asked how you would use your behavorial skills in a given situation. For example: Teamwork, Communication, Time Management etc. Some of the questions asked are: "Tell me about yourself", "What would you do if you were in a team and had to deal with a difficult person and meet a deadline", "Tell me about a time you had to multi task and you had several deadlines". Edison always uses the STAR technique in interviews: Describe the "Situation", describe the "Action" you would take and describe the "Results" from the actions you had taken. You want them to understand the situation you were in and how well you handled the situations the TOOLS and RESOURCES you utilized to get the results or outcomes that you did.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were placed in a team work environment and you had several deadlines to meet but you had one member of the team who was difficult to work with?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to multi task and manage your time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irwindale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Irwindale, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview process was probably an hour long with technical to general question regarding my background and my skill set and previous experiences; some usual questions; what are you strengths and weaknesses, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ask for more vacation days if possible and more pay depending on your background and experience if you can.