Southern California Edison Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern California Edison Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.9

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (San Bernardino, CA).

Interview

SCE intern interview questions are team based. The questions are related to how you work in a team and how do you handle certain situations. It was a 3 people interview, normally their interviews are panel based and they have a packet they ask questions from. The second interview was a meet and greet to see how well you interact with the team.
Overall experience was good

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a conflict with your team leader.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Pomona, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviews are by a panel (3 or more). Questions vary depending on position applying for (ie: if applying for joint pole, questions will relate to joint pole knowledge. If position for call center, questions will relate to customer service.) Your answers are scored so be thorough, clear and confident.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a deadline you had to meet? What steps did you take? Were you able to meet the deadline? (again be thorough) .   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

On campus interview. Applied through college career website and was offered a campus interview. The interview was 30 minutes long with one recruiter and one engineer. They wrote down my response to their questions during the interview. I was told that I am qualified for a second round interview but whether or not I actually get one depends on department specific recruiting manages. Have been waiting for about a week but haven't heard back yet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to take the initiative   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

applied on SCE.com and received a call for in person interview 1 month later. Asked a total of 6 situational questions from a list given by HR. It was a panel interview and questions were easy to answer. Whole process took about 1 hour.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Irvine, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Standard questions are posed to all applicants so that applicants can be compared one to another. The interview at least for my position was not very technical which surprised me.

Interview Questions

• Edison is *extremely* safety conscious (in a good way). They will ask you (guaranteed) to give an example of workplace safety.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Southern California Edison in November 2014.

Interview

I was contacted for the job two month prior with a simply phone interview i had expected nothing from it since it had been so long but then i got a call and they wanted a face to face the next day. When i got in i watched the employees as i waited for my escort. Even if the dress code says no tennis shoes i saw a mix from shorts to suits coming in and out. The interview was don't in there main office building and in the cafeteria. The interview was really quick and seemed like they did not know what they wanted. Only because i had specific keywords on my resume did they interview me but i was under the impression they did not fully know what they meant. In any effect the manager had been there more than 10 years and said that most people have resumes that are to long and not enough depth.

Interview Questions

• After hearing about the project he wanted an example from my past that matched. It took awhile to get some terms across.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview

Phone interview: Good, friendly people. Asked very relevant questions about how my background fit into the job description. Some behavioral questions. Half of the interview was informative. They can go a bit over the allotted time for an interview. Overall a very pleasant interview. My advice is to understand really well how you satisfy the requirements and what the required job skills are.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Case that was interviewer led. About launching a new medical product and finding the optimal number to install in a hospital given revenue, costs and demand data. Not to difficult if you are from a economics background.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison in September 2011.

Interview

It was a group interview, Star method. They asked questions about how I handled different situations

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation when you had to resolve an issue in a group environment.   Answer Question
    • What does the word Ethic mean to you?   Answer Question