Southern California Edison Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern California Edison Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview

There are three interviews in the process. First was a behavioral interview through Skype, second was a behavioral interview over the phone, and the third was an in-person interview, technical and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you did where you went above and beyond in your position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison

Engineering Interview

Interview

Asked about interpersonal questions. Was told that they were going to ask technical questions, but none were asked. Got a response about a month and a half later. Long wait time.

Interview Questions

• We care about safety. How do you practice safety everyday?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Clemente, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (San Clemente, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

The interview took place in 2007. It was months after I applied online. It was very hard to setup, it looked like nobody was available. Good panel interview, some questions were relevant, lots of non-relevant questions.

Negotiation

Not really a negotiation. Before the interview I checked with the HR person the salary bands and they were OK.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Very difficult to get into the company unless you have 'connections.' Hiring process is extensive, where most of the interviewing questions relate to behavorial. SCE provides only two weeks of vacations throughout zero to five years. It is highly recommended that vacation by negotiated if you have extensive experience

Interview Questions

• Questions relate to situational, especailly how you would do under a specific situation   Answer Question